cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

me and my friend did in we have  a $50 dollar gift carangle preorderig a gold one

Journeyman

i ordered Oct 1st thru apple.com, i got a estimated delivery date of November 4.  and thats thru the the main place.  sprint is not gonna be any faster

Journeyman

That's not a preorder

thats just just holding your place

Journeyman

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received my gold 16gb iphone yesterday. I ordered about 15 minutes. after they went on sale on September 20th. I never received a tracking email from Sprint, just the package on my doorstep yesterday. I do live in Louisville, KY and apparently that's where they are being shipped from. Hope this means you all get yours soon!!

Journeyman

Wow thats great news! Its a shame you didn't know it was coming though. Did it ship UPS?

Journeyman

I ordered four 16GB Silver phones late night on 9/28. I just checked the status at www.sprint.com/myorder and all four phones show UPS tracking number. When I ordered the online system said 4-6 weeks, but it looks like they shipped them out in less than two weeks.

Journeyman

Is it safe to say if you order your on 9/20 around open you will be getting your phone by next week

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint usually ships them through UPS. And they normally come from Louisville, Kentucky (at least for my area) because that's a huge UPS hub in the US. I just got mine about 30 minutes ago. What I was surprised about was getting it in the AM. It said by the end of the business day today and for me that normally means 600 PM or later because I live out in the middle of nowhere and am usually one of the last on my UPS drivers route. So, I was really surprised he delivered it this morning.

Journeyman

o ok

Journeyman

WWow really that's great news but awful news for me because I ordered a 16g silver 5s on 9/25 and I still haven't gotten anything! This is ridiculous...

Journeyman

WWow really that's great news but awful news for me because I ordered a 16g silver 5s on 9/25 and I still haven't gotten anything! This is ridiculous...

Journeyman

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat