cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

WWow really that's great news but awful news for me because I ordered a 16g silver 5s on 9/25 and I still haven't gotten anything! This is ridiculous...

Journeyman

Yes, it shipped UPS.

Journeyman

I ordered my Iphone 5S grey/black 16gb on 9/23 and got an email last night that it shipped.  Current UPS status does say it shipped from Kentucky and is scheduled to be delivered Monday the 14th by the end of the day.  Does UPS delivery on holidays?

Journeyman

Thanks that means mine should be here within a wk i ordered on 9/22 around 8pm but I still havent gotten any shipping info hopefully I have some news this coming week

Journeyman

Thanks that means mine should be here within a wk i ordered on 9/22 around 8pm but I still havent gotten any shipping info hopefully I have some news this coming week

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm pretty sure UPS will be delivering on Monday. Columbus Day is a federal holiday and UPS is a private company.

Journeyman

I've been following this thread since the 20th and seen people get their phones and not get them yet, well let me tell my situation.  I decided I wanted to do the One Up program so i had to go to a corporate store.  I am the first on the list for a gold 64gb.  they told me 2-3 weeks since it was a first day order.  so of course I'm impatient like most of us are and last Friday i talked to sprint cs.  The young lady was extremely helpful and told me as well as her manager that if you ordered the fist day you should receive it in 2-3 weeks.  Well today is 3 weeks so if it doesn't come today they told me to call back and complain.  So for everybody that ordered on 9/20 and haven't received their phone then after today you can call and complain.  I hope my phone comes in by the end of the day!!!

Journeyman

I've been following this thread since the 20th and seen people get their phones and not get them yet, well let me tell my situation.  I decided I wanted to do the One Up program so i had to go to a corporate store.  I am the first on the list for a gold 64gb.  they told me 2-3 weeks since it was a first day order.  so of course I'm impatient like most of us are and last Friday i talked to sprint cs.  The young lady was extremely helpful and told me as well as her manager that if you ordered the fist day you should receive it in 2-3 weeks.  Well today is 3 weeks so if it doesn't come today they told me to call back and complain.  So for everybody that ordered on 9/20 and haven't received their phone then after today you can call and complain.  I hope my phone comes in by the end of the day!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat