cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Ordered Gold 32g 9/20 at 10:00am est.  Just got a tracking number, will get it 10/24. 

Journeyman

JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW!

I ordered a Gold 16gb iPhone 5S on 9/27 sometime in the afternoon. I waited & waited to hear some answers, and have been on this site constantly. Well I finally got my tracking number! Got it on yesterday, 10/23 at 8:21pm, and it departed from Louisville, KY around 12:08am. It will be in on Friday by the end of the day. part of my order number is oy-shso-726085***. I live in Orlando.

I just saw that someone that ordered on the first day just got their tracking number the same time as I did, so I concluded that they most definitely AREN'T going in order, but the orders seem to be filled & shipped more frequently than the beginning of this mess. And for anyone that ordered after the 23rd, Don't believe that you are going to have to wait 8 weeks for your phone, because I only waited 4 weeks.

Keep hope alive fellow iPhoners!

Journeyman

I ordered it at 9am our time, it just got to LA tonight and is on the truck to me. I'm in Bakersfield, tracking info says it'll be here tomorrow by the end of the day.

Hope you you get yours soon!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Ordered a 16gb space grey oct. 7 and my order says order in progress wat does that even mean not to mention they took the money out of my bank accout before I recieved my iphone

Message was edited by: dewatson1994

Journeyman

Ordered gold 32gb on 09/21/213, around 10am. in MD. today is 10/24/2013.

Finally got tracking number.

Good luck to those still waiting.

Not even excited anymore......

Journeyman

I ordered a gold 64G on oct 4th...called this Tuesday to get an update, and yesterday got a tracking number...shipped UPS 2nd day air...will have my phone today. Phone is already out for delivery

Journeyman

Oh and its coming from Louisville, KY....and my order # was oy-shso-72666****

Journeyman

has anyone ordered a gold 5s after october i ordered mine on oct 1st haven't heard anything but that it will take up to 8weeks .... im in Atlanta i see some ppl got their order a little over a moth i wish sprint could tell me more !!!!! and will i get my tracking through email or text ?

Journeyman

you probably won't receive an email or a text, the best way to get info is to go to http://www.sprint.com/myorder   and put in your order number. sprint is so backed up with orders there not contacting anyone , there just shipping. Good luck

Journeyman

image.jpg

Just recieved my 64gb gold 5a ordered it on sept 25th location is reading pa hope everyone gets there's soon  

Journeyman

ORDER PROCESSED for 32GB GOLD!!!

I just went onto www.sprint.com/myorder/ and my order is processed!  I have a tracking number now but it says it needs to be "manually processed".  From talking to the CS rep yesterday, she told me that if I saw this, it just means that a tracking number is issued and the package is prepared, just that the package hasn't been given to UPS yet.  I ordered with next day delivery so i'm crossing my fingers that it'll be here tomorrow, because I don't want to have to wait over the weekend!!!

To sum up again regarding my order details:

Ordered: Saturday, Sept 21st around 1-2pm Pacific time

Item: Iphone 5s Gold 32GB

My Location: SF Bay Area, California

Ordered via: Telesales (phone)

Order number: TM-TSPH-41785***

Journeyman

Thank you for posting because of you I checked and I got a tracking number we both ordered on 9/27 in the afternoon I am in California and wI'll receive mines Monday (no big deal) thought I was going to have to wait the whole 8 weeks for it to ship out. My birthday falls on the 8th week and it's a gift to myself .

Everyone keep hope I ordered 9/27 and I have a tracking number you won't be waiting the whole 8 weeks I only be waiting 4   have faith !!!!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat