cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

mine was ordered 2days after yours, i just got confirmation that a label has been printed.  Hope the wait is over for everyone else!

Journeyman

Finally got my tracking number! ordered Oct 1st at midnight! I just wrote yesterday talking crap but yay finally my phone will be here tomorrow. waited 3 1/2 weeks!

Journeyman

What the heck?! Why are there so many people who ordered AFTER me getting their phones first?! Aghhhhh! I am so frustrated!

Journeyman

Ive been following this post since i ordered my phone. I ordered a 16gb gold on 10/1 at a sprint store and i just checked and saw i had a tracking number!!! So excited after the long wait. Hope everyone gets their phone soon. Hang in there.

Journeyman

Holy cow! I posted about an hour ago FUMING mad because everyone was getting conforation numbers and they had ordered the same day as me or after! And so I'm about to go to bed and I decide to check one more time, and BAM! Tracking label has been made! FINALLY!!!! I'm hoping I will get my gold beauty early next week! Hallelujah!!

Journeyman

Ordered on 10/5 got tracking number for Gold 16gb today will be overnight.

Highlighted
Journeyman

CCan I trade my space grey for a gold one

Journeyman

I Really can't believe what is going on I order my phones on 9/24 week before these people and still nothing what a company Sprint it is. I'm thinking when I get my phones to return them not extend my contract and go to AT&T like that I will smack back directly in their faces. This is unfair really

Journeyman

I ordered mine from apple.com on October 1st.  64gb gold. I got tracking info 2 days ago that it shipped from china and will be here next week.  it has truly taken forever for my phone to get here.  But hey, its Apple, and we had no choice but to wait or go get a 5C.  so it'll be almost a month from order to doorstep. So if you havent waited a month yet, then you havent waited lol

Journeyman

Today marks exactly 5 weeks for me as I placed my order on 9/21 for a Gold 32GB. At this point I'm really over the whole process. Sprint is very unprofessional. I haven't received a phone call from them, or anything. They can at least send people an email apologizing for this whole debacle. I've really been considering staying with at&t and getting that Nokia Lumia 1520 that is about to come out.

Pretty sad that I've memorized my order number. SMH

Journeyman

Ordered 2 iPhones 5s gold on 9/30 received shipping email today at 3:08

Journeyman

YEEES Finaly received tracking number today on my order what I order on 9/24 two gold iPhones 32 & 16 GB tracking it does not work but I asume is ready for Monday pickup and maybe deliver to me in couple of days. Good Luck People I hope you will get yours soon.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat