cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Finally received my 32GB Gold 5S yesterday evening, 10/25 here in NYC. Never received a shipping confirmation though and my order status was never updated so I didn't even know it shipped until I actually received the package!

Ordered on the 9/20 launch date via Telesales around 3pm EST. Sprint is shipping faster than we think, I spoke to a rep earlier this week and he advised that my phone was still back ordered so who knows what's really going on.

Journeyman

After five long weeks, I finally got a tracking number last night. Gold 32GB ordered on 09/21/2013, UPS tracking number on 10/26/2013 (says it requires manual processing, so I have no clue when it will arrive)

Journeyman

ordered my 5S oct third at 3pm central time i got my tracking on friday the 25th of october and it just says ready for ups and i have 2 day shipping its a 32gb gold 5s.

Journeyman

Saturday night, I Finally received my tracking number and since I've been bugging them as to when it would be here... they sent it over night! i will have my 32gb gold beauty in my hands today!! Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Journeyman

ordered 9/20 gold 32, after waiting for weeks and then receiving a notices that said back ordered, I cancelled order with Sprint and placed an order with Apple.  I told them of all my issues trying to get the phone and they sent me a free $40 leather case and upgraded my shipping to expedited for free.  Now that's service!  Just received shipping confirmation today.  Yippee

Journeyman

Ordered from apple.com on October 1st, It has shipped from china and just left korea, and will arrive Wednesday Octber 30th.  64gb Gold.  i hope everyones iphone 5S gets shipped soon!!!

Journeyman

Ordered via Sprint Telesales on 10/10/2013.  iPhone 5s Gold 16GB, received shipping confirmation this morning, 10/29.  Not bad, 2 weeks.

Journeyman

I ordered my phone also on the 10/10 and I will received my phone tomorrow (approx 2 weeks).  Not bad!

Journeyman

Lucky i placed mine the same day and ordered the same size and color and still nothing

Journeyman

Got my gold 5s today im so happy!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

so i just looked at my order status and it went from 4-6 weeks to 2 weeks. hopefully i'll get a tracking number soon

Journeyman

This really has to be some bulls***. I order my iphone 5s gold 32gb Oct 5th and I still haven't received crap from sprint. I have followed this post from the start and have seen it slowly die down while each user receives their iphone. I notice my order status changed last night. It give me some kind of hope that I would be receiving my tracking number some time soon. I have checked my order status every hour and even spoke with some sprint reps. Reps just claim that they are still on back order and the msg change advised that. Ugh pathetic! I guess i'll just keep sitting here playing this stupid waiting game.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat