Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Gold.

Boyfriend ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Black.

...email says ship date up to 3 weeks.

Let's all keep each other posted when we receive the shipping emails to sort of gauge when we will all get our phones.

1,061 REPLIES 1,061
Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally received my Gold 32GB iPhone after nearly 6 weeks. Order date was 9/21/2013, and received on 10/29/2013. The phone shipped from Kentucky, then went to Indiana, then Illinois, to finally make it to Colorado where I am. Now I just need to wait until LTE goes up in the Denver area. Im sure that will take longer than 6 weeks...Good luck to everyone out there still waiting!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am a new customer and ordered 2 phones on 10/3. One a 5c and one a 5s. Got the 5c almost immediately. Still nothing on the 5s.... Starting to seriously rethink this whole Sprint thing...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got done talking to customer service on chat window .

Last night I got a update in my order update it stated since changed from 6 -8weeks  :See below v

He said that isn't true that the updated date is the 28th and not order date so I should expect 2 more weeks even though my order date was 10-17

Status:Thank you for your order. iPhone 5s Gray and Silver models will ship in 2 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Please continue to check www.sprint.com/myorder for the latest shipping information.
Highlighted
Journeyman

EDIT <got tracking numbers woo hoo ,it shouldn't be long for all youall now too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah i got my tracking number and i ordered a 16gb gray on 10/24. After talking to four sprint reps this week i'm finally going to get my phone. I hope the people still waiting especailly the gold phone users get theirs soon

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea!!!!!!!!! I woke up this morning to an email saying my order shipped so happy! When I ordered on 10/17 the rep told me 2 weeks and he was actually right it was exactly 2 weeks cant wait to get my phone should be here by Tuesday!!!! It's a gold 16 5s! Looks like things are getting better!:)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Once again I have been waiting and ppl who ordered after me are getting their phone. How is it you get a gold phone only two weeks after ordering and I have been waiting a month for mine. Sprint you are liars claiming older orders will be filled ahead of newer ones. Send me my damn phone! I know your reading this!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Have no idea why some people wait longer than others I am a new customer and just switched to sprint I was expecting to get  it in 2 more weeks but was surprised that I got it so soon hopefully you get your soon

Highlighted
Journeyman

I Just checked my order on ups and it says it weights 1.10 lbs but I only ordered one 16gb gold iphone??

Highlighted
Journeyman

ordered my 5s on 10/19. since someone who ordered their gold 2 days before me got their tracking number already hopefully mine comes soon *_*

Highlighted
Journeyman

Alexflagstaff928 its 1.10 lbs because of the bubble wrap in the box plus the phone comes with the charger and accessories too.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i ordered mine the same day (10/10) and im still waiting on a tracking number or confirmation email. i was told by the little chat window my order has been "prioritized" lol.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat