cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Ordered through sprint on September 20 ended up canceling because they told me it was back ordered for weeks ordered from Apple and today my phone is arriving shipped from China then to Korea then to Alaska to Kentucky and finally in Phoenix

Journeyman

i asked sprint about cancelling my order (because i thought to order it from apple like you did) but i was told i cant cancel my order since its been processed.  i would have to wait (up to 8 weeks) for the phone to come then either refuse the shipment or take it to a corporate office and return it. then wait 7-10 business days for my refund.  so i decided to try to be patient and just wait.

Journeyman

What did you order I ordered the gold 32 that's why it took so long hopefully yours will be sooner. I will say that in the future I will order directly from Apple.com

Journeyman

i ordered a gold 32 as well.  and im definitely ordering from apple next time.  my poor 4s has been thru hell and back.  my screen was already cracked but i swear since i ordered my 5s i have gotten even more accident prone than ever.  pieces of my screen are gone lol.

Journeyman

OOh okay thanks I was a bit confused

Journeyman

Yea hopefully you get it soon too!

Highlighted
Journeyman

My order just says iPhone 5s hold SGL what the hell does SGL mean like really

Journeyman

Updating my original post, ordered October 1, 64gb Gold from Apple.com, received October 30th.  now i'm a happy camper

Journeyman

My gold 32gb comes on november 8 and i ordered it on oct. 30

Journeyman

nice! thats weird though you ordered just a week ago and you're already getting it within a week haha im jealous

Journeyman

How is it you got your phone less than a week after you order and some of is have been waiting over a month and still have nothing? Clearly sprint is just  [inappropriate word removed] with me now. >:-(

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Journeyman

Lol idk but i feel  [inappropriate word removed] lucky

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat