cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

[inappropriate word removed]!! you are very lucky!! what area do you live in? give us other people some hope

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Journeyman

That's not luck, that's bullshit

Journeyman

Please note older orders with the longer shipping commitment will ship ahead of recent orders. We appreciate your patience.

Really sprint? More lies.

Journeyman

I wanna call bull**** and shenanigans. I ordered on the 10th. Paid in full. Haven't gotten it yet. Not anything. I keep getting pop up chat windows where the "person" tells me the same thing every time.

But you ordered yours on 10/30....

I think you have my phone. Can you forward it to me lol? There's clearly been a mistake somewhere.

Journeyman

Ugh, I ordered mine 10/29 And still NOTHING! Im a little pissed!

Highlighted
Journeyman

got my phone today. took less than two weeks

Journeyman

It hasn't even been a full week. Some of us have been waiting over a month. Sprint I will be calling both you and apple tomorrow. This is ridiculous.

Journeyman

Finally mine is in town and out for delivery should get it today!!Smiley Happy ordered on 10/17 16Gb gold I live in flagstaff ARIZONA

Journeyman

It's frustrating to wait, but we can hardly blame Sprint for the delays. All they can tell us, is what Apple tells them. If Apple tells them 2-3 days, or even 2 weeks, and then one day calls Sprint up and says "Sorry, it's going to be 8 weeks now" what do you expect Sprint to do? They tell us the truth, people get angry and say they should do something. If they didn't tell us, people would moan that they are silent. We may imagine and think they know more than that and are just keeping us in the dark and purposefully delaying things, but that's not how it works. If you think for a moment Sprint is sitting there saying "Haha, we have their money and we have access to the phones, let's just keep them waiting for the heck of it and send this phone out to this person, just to make so and so angry" you're really completely out of your mind. They're in an awkward position of passing on promises they are told, by a manufacturer who we should all by now realize never even tries to meet the demands. While dealing with MASSIVE amounts of orders and foul ups in the system.

It sucks to wait. It sucks to see people who ordered after you, get their phone before you. But it's life. Blame Apple for sure. They constantly fail with launches. They always know their products will be in high demand, and not only fail to meet the demand time after time, but literally don't even attempt to try. Sprint wants our money and wants us as customers. They don't like having to change answers or give us vague responses anymore than we like getting them, I am sure.

Journeyman

Ordered my 32gb gold on 10/3 and still nothing...This sucks.

Journeyman

What type of phone was it and are you on the east or west coast.

Journeyman

I know everybody that hasnt received their phone yet is pretty upset.  but when you get it, this wait will be well worth it.  i ordered my gold 64 from apple.com, it took a month to get here.  after i received my phone, i went on best buy iphone 5S locator and found a silver one for my wife, by pure luck. So i waited a month my wife didnt have to wait.  we live in the same house and the wait times vary lol Its worth the wait. or you can spend thousands on ebay trying to get one if you want it right now.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat