cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

people are just venting.  I think we all know its equal blame between sprint and apple.  apple effed up the supply and sprint is sending phones out of order.

Journeyman

i live in southern California (90034) and i ordered a gold 32gb 5s. DONT ORDER FROM SPRINT!!! DONT.

Sprint only gets 10-15 gold iphones per shipment, and they rarely get any shipments. If you put yourself on the waiting list the 2nd day of the 5s release youre probably like number 25-40 (gold colored phone). Hope that helps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I finally got my phone today after waiting 2 weeks and like 4 days got the gold 16 Gb and I love it definitely worth the wait!!!

Journeyman

Just got a shipping email for my Space Gray 16GB model. Ordered on 11-2. Supposed to ship overnight but this being a holiday weekend, who knows. Completely surprised it went through that fast! I know the Space Gray is WAY easier to get than the Silver or Gold models, but still expected it to be at least up to the 2 week mark!

Journeyman

Ok clearly they are NOT filling orders in order like they said they were. As soon as my contract is up, I'm leaving Sprint. They blatantly lie and have no communication with customers.

Journeyman

Which model did you order AC?

Journeyman

A 32gb gold been waiting over a month and someone just posted they ordered a 32 Gold and received it in less than a week. What kind of fuckery is this?

Journeyman

Ahh I see... Well, I know the golds take forever right now, but it's indeed pretty crappy if someone ordered and received the same model you ordered in less than a week... When did you order? Sorry if you've posted it already, my tablet is a bit weird with how it loads these forums!

Journeyman

Wanted to let everyone know that I live on the east coast and I ordered my gold 16gb on 10/24 and received my phone 11/8.

Journeyman

I order my Iphone Gold 16 on the 10/25/13 online.... I just receive my Tracking # today... my status said  up to 8 weeks at first, so look like they are filing order within 15days... I live in ATL

Last updated:   11/10/2013

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
8859********************IPHONE 5S GOLD 16GB KIT12013-10-251ZX8***************************

Your order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.

Wednesday, 11/13/2013, By End of Day
Louisville, KY, United States, Sunday, 11/10/2013

Message was edited by: queengg85

Journeyman

No they are not filling orders within 15 days

Journeyman

im happy for you but this sucks.  I ordered mine online on 10/10 and its a month today and I still don't have mine.  but other ppl are waiting like 2 weeks and getting their orders filled.

and before that one person gets on and says oh its not sprints fault its apples fault ---- shut up.

apple effed up the supply but sprint could still fill shipments in the order received.

ive been trying to be patient and have a good attitude about it but every time another person gets their phone and they ordered weeks after me, it makes it hard to keep my cool.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat