cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Gold.

Boyfriend ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Black.

...email says ship date up to 3 weeks.

Let's all keep each other posted when we receive the shipping emails to sort of gauge when we will all get our phones.

1,061 REPLIES 1,061
Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I should also mention we both ordered within minutes of the site going live after midnight.

Journeyman

I ordered two, 16GB in Silver and 32GB in Silver. I also ordered both phones within minutes of sales going live. Got an email on the 16GB saying it was delayed and would ship in up to three weeks.

Just got notification that my 32GB has shipped!!

Journeyman

I ordered a 16GB Gold at around 5 or 6 am this morning.

Have not recieved any shipping confirmation. Really hope this doesn't take three weeks to ship, otherwise I could have waited, because Sprint sure did take the money out of my account already.

Journeyman

Awesome to hear your 32 was shipped! I totally should have just gone with the 32s.

Hmm... I wonder if I can call sprint and change it, lol. A glimmer of hope!

Journeyman

Look at this wonderful status update, first it said up to 3 weeks: "Thank you for your order. The iPhone 5s order will ship in 4 to 6 weeks from order date. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Please continue to check www.sprint.com/myorder for the latest shipping information."

-__-

Journeyman

This is bullshit, they at least shouldn't take the money until it actually ships, but no their payment has cleared my account already, what a bunch of greedy bastards.

*rant over*

Journeyman

But seriously, up to over a month? Then why wouldn't we just wait till it's actually avilable and buy it when we can get it shipped in the normal 2-3 days or pick it up in store the same day? Smfh.

Journeyman

Preach AC!

My boyfriend's black one still says 3 weeks.

Damn the beautiful gold.

Journeyman

Same as OP. Mine now says 4 to 6 weeks. How in the hell could you not have any inventory on launch??? Taking people's money for items they do not have is criminal! Not only was the site 45min behind the rest of the world but Sprint has failed at every turn. If you don't have the hardware don't sell it and take peoples hard earned cash. It's not like these devices are cheap.

Journeyman

They used the money I bought the iPhone with as a "credit" on my bill.

So I guess that is how they got around charging you before it ships, they just took the money and applied it to my bill. I called in after noticing I had a mystery payment applied to my account and the rep said it was for the iPhone. The reason its 4-6 weeks the rep said was because Apple didn't give them any inventory of the gold 16gb period.

Journeyman

Something similar happened to me with pre ordering a iPhone 4S through best buy. Release day came and went and best buy did not receive iPhones until literally months after release day. I ended up canceling my order with them and getting it at Apple by walking in. Ridiculous.

How can Sprint/any company advertise they will have a product and not have any avail day of? Makes no sense. I honestly wish I could have ordered straight through Apple. But for some bizarre reason, you can only "upgrade" or "open a new line". No adding a line to share minutes. While you can add a line for the other carriers. This is ridiculous. None of it makes sense. Don't advertise you have a product when you don't. And quit just blaming Apple. "We didn't know what shipment we were getting." I'm sure you know what inventory you are getting... And if you don't, don't advertise what phones you have until you know what phones you HAVE.

Ugh.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat