cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Thank you!!!!

Journeyman

Nah, no one needs to shut up. Everyone is entitled to say whatever they like.

You both ordered gold right? What size? Hopefully for both not the gold 32GB? Just curious.

Journeyman

tuh.  I stand by my statement. no one wants to be placated by sprint flunkies and calming words. I want to be placated with a tracking number lol.

anyway.  online order, paid in full, order date 10/10. gold 32gb.

Journeyman

It's not about being flunkies or just spreading calming words. Not directed at you two, but people who generally seem to be getting upset, are going on and on about how so and so got their phones earlier and ordered them later.. But the ONE model that is known to be a 2 month wait minimum (Gold 32) is what they all seem to have ordered. So if someone ordered a 16GB/64GB gold after them, or any size Space Gray or Silver etc.... Of course they got it first. Those models are not in anywhere near as high demand at all and are being delivered to Sprint regularly. Maybe it creates the illusion that they are shipping out of order, but really should they hold other models of phones just because someone made the mistake of ordering the most in demand model before they ship orders they can fulfill now?

But I agree, if they are shipping later ordered 32GB golds ahead of you guys who ordered first, that is crappy and I hope you're calling them on it daily. If it's happening that way it really is a load of nonsense.

Journeyman

They are shipping out of order and don't care and have no explanation why. The reps just act confused like they have no idea what is going on.

They do not care

Journeyman

That really is a bunch of crap then!

Have you had your call escalated to a supervisor? When I made my order, at first they cancelled it because of an error in the system. Then when I called, there was a guy with a thick accent trying to get me to pay a full upgrade price when I was not supposed to. I hung up on him, called back and got another guy, who let me speak with a supervisor. She was very kind, and took the time with me on the line to get answers for me and get the correct order done. I am just saying, if you can get ahold of someone who does their job (which is agreed, harder to do than it should be) then surely someone can get answers for you!

Journeyman

Im just gonna stop checking for it.  when it comes it comes.  its been a full month already.  the least they could do is overnight it to everyone who's had to wait.

Journeyman

That, they seem to be doing. I just had normal free shipping, and when the email came, it was overnight/next day (of course it fell on a holiday weekend, but still, lol.

Journeyman

and now sprint had added the cost of my phone onto my most recent bill, even though i already paid for the phone a month ago.

sprint is so effing stupid.

no im not gonna pay you another $200 AGAIN

Journeyman

I ordered my phone last Tuesday and I just got a shipping email a little while ago. can't wait to get it! it's my first iphone.

Journeyman

did you order yours from sprint? what color/gb was it?

Journeyman

yep through sprint since apple doesn't have my current phone plan as an option when upgrading. 32GB silver.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat