cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Hey guys!

I ordered my iPhone 5S Gold 32GB on 10/3. Checked my order status today and got my UPS tracking number! Finally! After 40 days of waiting..

Hope you guys who ordered the Gold 32GB one will get it soon, too.

Journeyman

Ordered my gold 16gb on 11/4 and got the shipping info today 11/12

Only 8 days of waiting and its on its way now

BTW i live in Charlotte NC

Hope this helps

Journeyman

Really where did you order sprint or apple cuz I ordered 11/2 and I haven't heard a thing

Journeyman

I just checked my order status and boom there was my tracking number. I didn't receive anything from sprint, but I'm super glad I decided to check my status before I went to bed. I ordered a gold 32gb iphone on 10/05. i should receive it on Thursdays! Super excited i can't wait. Good luck everyone!!

Journeyman

I ordered from sprint. and i didnt even pay it in full till arround 6 pm on the 5th

Journeyman

You kno what's crazy I order my 16GB Gold 5s on Nov2 n got confirmation today crazy I got my space grey in like 3days n now this 11days for the gold luck dude might I say!!!!!!

Journeyman

I ordered my iPhone 16gb silver on 11/1 and they sent my tracking number on 11/12. I'm in Raleigh,NC

Journeyman

This is in no way a post to gloat. I understand and am very sensitive to the fact that many people have been waiting a VERY long time for their devices. I just wanted to share that these phones ARE worth the wait, and share my order to arrival info for those expecting a Space Gray model.

I received my Space Gray 16GB iPhone 5s yesterday evening. Coming from the 4 (not even 4s) and an Android work phone, let me just say that as much as waiting sucks, and I can't even begin to imagine waiting 4-8 weeks like you Gold folks are, when you get the phone it's worth it. Especially if you're coming from something as clumsy as Android or as hardware challenged in comparison to the 5s as the iPhone 4. Just hang in there and keep after Sprint!

As for the Space Gray people, my order went in on 11-2-13, and it arrived on 11-12-13. So if you're ordering the Space Gray (16GB anyway) and wondering, it does seem they are well within the 2 week estimate on this model. And one of these weekends was a 3 day weekend.

Journeyman

After over a month of waiting, my phone has arrived in my city today. It says it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, but I think it may come today since it's already here! Praise The Lord in heaven, I can't wait to start loading it up! Hopefully there's no problems with activation or anything else!

Journeyman

oh and they never sent me an email saying it had shipped.

i am so glad though because i am moving this weekend.

Journeyman

I never got my confirmation email either but I checked this morning and I have my tracking number (wasn't there yesterday).

ordered a gold 32 from sprint.com on 10/10. should be here tomorrow. (it left Missouri this morning and I'm in DFW Texas)

now I just have to hope I can still buy applecare because when I ordered the phone it didn't give me the option to purchase it.

Journeyman

FInally!!! You've been waiting forever!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat