Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Gold.

Boyfriend ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Black.

...email says ship date up to 3 weeks.

Let's all keep each other posted when we receive the shipping emails to sort of gauge when we will all get our phones.

1,061 REPLIES 1,061
Journeyman

Here's some more frustrating news. According to the internet, people who ordered the 16 gb gold from ATT already have tracking #s and will get theirs this week. Verizon is saying customers won't see theirs until Nov. 4th. Which means... you guessed it, Sprint will probably be mid-November to Dec. because Verizon and ATT will get stock before Sprint will. I'm okay with waiting if I have to, my beef is why can't Sprint just tell us what's going on? Especially since I paid over $200.00 for something that I don't even have. We as loyal customers have a right to know the status. Even if it's just being honest and saying we really don't know when we'll get in another shipment. But tell us something already.

Journeyman

I spoke to a rep today and her exact words were, "It's terrible because we're suppose to be able to tell you all when you will be getting your phones, but honestly we know nothing more than you do." -_- I was quoted 3 weeks to recieve my phone and according to her my phone WILL ship by the 3rd week.  I ordered 2 mondays ago.. so I'm hoping she acutally knew what she was talking about and my phone will ship by next week.  UGH.

Journeyman

I just got off the phone with a sprint rep and he told me m 16gb gold 5s isnt on backorder anymore and the order has been sent to the warehouse and it should ship out this week because I ordered on the 20th about 30 min after the site went up. he even scheduled a callback on thursday too see if i got it activated

Journeyman

I just spoke to a rep too and he said they are still backordered and they currently have none in the warehouse...i ordered mine on the 20th as soon as the site went live

Journeyman

Thats strange... Maybe there's more than one warehouse? or one of us is being lied too. he said anyone that ordered on the 20th should forsure get it within 3 weeks 21 and 22 may not

Journeyman

JJust tried canceling my order because a apple store near me had a 16gb iphone 5s for sprint and sprint told me i couldn't because I got there "special offer". Sweet now i got to wait another 2 weeks

Journeyman

When I talked to support on Friday the woman said that they didnt know when they would have anything and all she could say is the 4-6 week area. I pointed out that I ordered on 9/20 at 2:28am CST and had a confirmation email that stated 3 weeks. She said she couldnt tell me if that 3 weeks was valid and all she could say was 4-6. I have been watching on here to see if anyone receives tracking numbers for phones ordered that early. Its hard to tell since there isnt clear times when people ordered, but I am starting to question if they go in any order. I understand that 64gb phones have been shipped because not as many of them were ordered but for the 16gb and 32 it doesnt seem to be in order of times. Perplexing but I hope your rep was correct. I dont understand why at&t and verizon have specific ship dates and clearly know when they are getting shipments yet sprint is the only one left in the dark.

As a side note that is humorous - the rep I originally talked to saw my order on the screen and couldnt believe I didnt have my phone yet, after putting me on hold and looking into it he said "Oh thats our newest phone that came out so it is backed up".  He seriously had no idea that the 5s was a new model or there was a problem with orders. WOW.

Journeyman

At this rate, the iPhone 6 will be released before our orders are fulfilled!

Journeyman

You all are crazy, relax you will get your iPhone when it comes.  People are out of work, have very little money and you talk on this forum about being lied to about a silly iPhone that you have the good fortune of being able to afford.  Please just realize that you are alive today and have a future as most people would love to be in your position.  I ordered my 5s 16gb space gray on Oct. 1 and I am willing to wait until it gets to me instead of bashing a company and or product for something that is out of their control.  I am sure Sprint is telling all the employees to lie to the customers because that is just a great promotional tool.  Good grief, I happen to think about 98% of you like to just complain and that is why you ordered online or over the phone.  If you don't care or think I am correct at least remember this quote - "Patience is a virtue"!

Thanks,

Robby4G

Journeyman

wow i ordered my iphone on the 20th and i called today to check and they told me my iphone is going to ship on the 21st thats 2 more weeks!!!!

i thought my iphone was suppose to ship this week what the **** is going on

Journeyman

I spoke to a sprint rep a few minutes ago they told me this is the third week and that I should receive it this week no later then Friday cause I ordered on the 20th of September, Everyone is so impatient if you notice there's a 3week time frame your phone was never coming until this week you have 4more days until friday which you should get it by then after friday you could be mad there was no phones besides 64gbs shipped only reason why they shipped those first because it's a higher gb model and maybe there weren't too many orders placed for that size 16gb & 32gbs are obviously more popular in terms of orders, I'm kinda mad I had to wait but then again it clearly says 3weeks not 1-3weeks .. Lol

Journeyman

Last time I was checking forums for dates and shipping status was for Green Card (Immigration) Never imagined I would actually be doing this for a iPhone 5S(tupid) Lol.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat