Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Gold.

Boyfriend ordered iPhone 5s 16gb in Black.

...email says ship date up to 3 weeks.

Let's all keep each other posted when we receive the shipping emails to sort of gauge when we will all get our phones.

1,061 REPLIES 1,061
Journeyman

I'm glad everyone is all of a sudden getting shipping confirmation. I ordered at 1210 PST and have been a Sprint customer for a long time. I think my order is just held up because I ordered a gold phone.

Journeyman

a rep told me that sprint has all orders to ship in 3 weeks but for gold they just extended it just in case since its the most wanted phone

dont want to get your hopes up or anything i just wanted to let you know on what i was personally told

Journeyman

I Ordered gold 32 and am thinking the same, hopefully they will get more soon.

Journeyman

Ordered Gold 16GB around 12:30am Pacific Time Sep. 20th. I am among the first 300 people according to the Rep I talked to. I am hoping to get it as soon as any Gold 16GB is available.

No shipping info yet.

Journeyman

I Ordered the 16gb grey as soon as the site was up and I have not seen anything yet. I am hoping to see something soon now that more people are saying they are getting theirs.

Journeyman

Haha, thanks 123Gillette, exactly what I've been thinking since day 1.

I ordered the 16gb grey on 9/20 around noon EST, and like everyone else checked the status everyday in anticipation (current phone is 3+ years old). I also started checking this to see if people were getting any, just to see a bunch of whining. I finally got shipping confirmation (about 2.5 weeks in), it should arrive Wednesday.

Patience people; if they say up to 3 weeks and it hasn't passed, you have no right to bitch.

Whoever believes ATT and Verizon have a priority are spreading BS and will believe anything.

If you ordered anytime after launch day, please do not post whining why you havent gotten your phone, you are well in line with others in front of you.

That is all, I am glad I am not checking this forum again!

Journeyman

hello also been been checking daily and calling sprint every few days. Received shipping label created for 16gb space grey. Ordered on 9/20 at 3pm pst. it's for ups 2day air. Good luck hope everyone gets their phone just be patient.

Journeyman

Does anyone mind sharing partial order numbers? I'm really confused as to why my order was processed way before most of you, but I have no shipping info.

Did sprint process my order later than they told me? I'm confused about their shipping order. I'm not in any big rush to get this phone anymore... I'm just trying to make sense of it.

Order number for bf's 16g space grey is oy-shso-7253781**

the numbers HAVE to be in order... Right? Lmao. Who knows anymore.

Journeyman

Hi msvxk,

My order number is 725375xxx. So I assume I ordered before you. And I don't have any shipping info yet. I am ordering a Gold model though so it could ship later than your bf's space grey.

Journeyman

I Ordered a gold 16 for myself. My order number is

Order Number:   oy-shso-7253771**
Journeyman

Also ordered gold 16gb oy-shso-725374***

Journeyman

Got my shipping confirm for my grey 16gb.  Ordered it on 9/20 at 2:30pm PST; I'm in Oregon.

Order num: oy-shso-72547****

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat