cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Got shipping info for space gray 16 finally!

Gold 16 still says the same thing.

Journeyman

Good for you msvxk!

We both need to wait for the Gold one. I guess nobody has received any Gold 16GB model yet.

Journeyman

Thanks! Yeah I'm hoping it comes in the next two weeks or so. I'm happy to know these dang phones exist at least, lol.

Journeyman

ordered mine silver gray 16gb 5s on 9/22 and still waiting for tracking. Next week will be 3 weeks so hopefully hear something soon...

Journeyman

What is a shame is that virgen mobile ha iphone 5s in stock when I checked this morning and it funny that sprint own them. I sold my iphone to get the iphone 5s and I have to wait bc I cannot upgrade at a apple store or best buy and apple have them in stOck. And now I am use a iphone 4 witb ios 7. It so laggy I cannot do anything

Journeyman

Ordered my 5S 16gb silver on 9/20 and got my confirmation/tracking number today!!

Journeyman

Thanks for the information about the refund!!

I posted my story on here a few times. I added a line on Sprint and orderd the 16gb silver 5s...a friend of mine also ordered the same exact phone as me on 9/20 4:15am est and she is still waiting on her tracking number. Well after getting told a billion different things, seeing that sprint had NO structure whatsoever, and just finally getting fed up..I canceled my order last week. On 10/4 I decided to take my line to ATT and around 6pm on 10/4 I started service with ATT and ordered the iphone 5s silver 16gb. I was originally quoted 7-14 business days and I was okay with that...WELL...4 days later (just now on 10/8) I received my tracking information.  I am not saying Sprint is a bad company. Infact I still have one line (my husbands)open with them and he is totally content with it. I just couldnt deal with it anymore and it had nothing to do with the shipping that just frustrated me. It was a bunch of other things along with that..In fact I am still kinda frustrated because I am still waiting on my refund that was suppose to be processed yesterday!!!I was told by a ATT rep that att has priority with the Iphones and now I honestly believe that. My friend, like i said, is still waiting on her 16gb silver that she ordered on 9/20 and I ordered mine on 10/4 through ATT got my tracking number today. I know Sprint had the iphones cheaper, but i honestly dont think that pushed Sprint that much farther back then the other two wireless companies. I wish you all good luck and thank you all for all of your help!

Journeyman L2P
Journeyman

Finally I got a confirmation today. Me and my wife ordered 2 iphone 5s's grey and silver both 16g on 9/20 around 3pm PT we have 2 day air the wait is almost over!!!!!!

Journeyman

hey has any one recieve shipping info for 16gb gold yet

Journeyman

Not yet but i was told they will start shipping sometime this week and I have some faith they will due to everyone starting to get tracking numbers

Journeyman

has anybody received a tracking number on the space grey 32 gb phone?? i ordered mine on 9/21 and still no tracking number..

Journeyman

IDK... This is week 3. All the other ship dates estimated "up to 3 weeks." makes me feel like the gold 4-6 weeks is pushing more to the week 6. As this grey and silver release did with week 3.

i hope not but shoot, they seem to be pushing it to the limit.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat