cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

I ordered the same phone on the 23rd so I'm hoping to hear something by Friday.  I know it hasn't been the full 3 weeks yet but I was seriously hoping they were just being dramatic with those expected dates haha.

Journeyman

Ordered my iphone 5s (Space Gray 16GB) on Sunday September 22nd at around 6:00 pm Pacific Time, and just got a tracking confirmation number today, Wednesday October 9th @ 10:47 am.

So i guess Sprint is holding their 3 week shipment period. Hope you guys do get it by the time expected, especially Gold orders!

Journeyman

OMG are you serious I ordered on 9/20 16gb & 32gb space grey and you ordered later them me and I still don't have my tracking number this is ridiculous wow.... Now I'm getting even more impatient watch them run out of stock before I get mine.

Journeyman

hmmmm, seems odd, do you have different order numbers for each device?

Journeyman

No I order them together they have the same order number but I haven't received a tracking number I ordered on the 20th this is crazy their both space grey 16gb & 32gb I was told the warehouse has it in stock now this is ridiculous -.-

Journeyman

So I just got off the phone with sprint and supposedly   I will be receiving my iphone 5s 16gb in gold by the end of the month. Which I ordered on 9/20.... SOO upset with sprint at this moment. A whole month I have to wait for a damn phone.

I feel sprint should of never put the phone up for orders if they weren't going to have the phones ready to be shipped within in week. Smh      

Journeyman

I'm not sure how exactly orders work, but Im assuming they have part of your order ready to ship, and i will assume that 16GB is ready, so most probably your 32GB is holding back the order.

Journeyman

But I was told they have 32GB In stock as well as the 16GB so I do not know why my order is being delayed -.-

Journeyman

Im guessing some of the orders are delayed because of the color. I see you ordered after I did, but I still didnt receive a tracking number & I noticed yours is space grey. I hear the GOLD are in higher demand so those might be taking longer than normal.

Journeyman

I have not seen too many 32GB SGrays confirmed through here. Can anyone confirm their 32GB Space Gray order placed on 9/20 has shipped?

Journeyman

Ordered 32 gold on the 20th and still waiting.  No sprint stores or apple stores in my area have them, still high demand I guess.

Journeyman

if anything the 16GB should be in more high demand then the 32Gb is makes no sense tbh and they told me they have both gb and color models in the warehouse but they are waiting until Friday to ship that makes no sense wth lol people ordered after are receiving faster that's crazy

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat