cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

Journeyman

Re: iPhone 5s shipping confirmation thread.

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got my email saying my phone has SHIPPED!!!! After waiting 3 weeks and 2 days..32gb Gold, ordered through Telesales 10/21. Shipped 11/13 ups 2nd day air!! I can't wait to get this baby in my hands!! All those who are waiting, keep hope alive!!

Journeyman

finally! I got my tracking number today too! Ordered on 10/19. Will be coming in tomorrow. Gold 32gb. Too excited right now. Good luck to everyone else still waiting, they're coming.

Journeyman

Got my phone yesterday only 11days ordered 11/2/13 gold16gb and it was a return and exchange so out of order you better believe it but I'm happy with trading in my space grey 16gb for the gold good luck you guys!!!!!!!

Journeyman

I've been very happy with my experience so far.

Ordered the 32GB in Space Gray (as well as an OtterBox) yesterday, 11/13, and got a confirmation email a few minutes later.

Today I went to the sprint.com/myorder page and put in my order number.

Both items have shipped and I have the UPS tracking number which says they should arrive in 2 business days. Expecting my package on Monday! Will update more later...

Journeyman

Recieved my package this afternoon. Came on time and I'm very happy with the phone!

Hope y'all are having such luck

Journeyman

dont you all feel ridiculous now?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat