cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 5

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5s vs iPhone 5

Hi Guys, a brief question (or debate ) here.....

The gold iPhone 5s has caught my eye and I'm torn with using my early upgrade for it. Currently I have, I guess I could now refer to as the regular (white 16G) iPhone 5 for a little over a year now. I've already updated my 5 to IOS 7 about a month ago - a bit buggy, but not really a big issue.

My question is; what is the big difference between the two devices other then the finger-print thing and now there's a white one is available with gold trim? I'm just unsure if I should upgrade now, or  wait until next August when I officially fulfill my contract term with Sprint. So your opinion would be greatly helpful.

Thanks X

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: iPhone 5s vs iPhone 5

Thank you for posting, I'm here to help. The Iphone 5s has 10 hours of talk time ( 2 hours more than the 5). The camera flash is dual (LED) and the Aperture size is F2.2. These are the differences in the phones beside the fingerprint.  The choice is yours!

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat