Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone unlocked for international use

Highlighted
Journeyman

iphone unlocked for international use

Hello,

Sprint international unlocked both of my iPhones in the Account since i meet the criteria. I just got to Europe with my wife and they both work with carriers here. 

My wife decided to stay 3 months longer here and i will be coming back in a week. My wife will keep her iphone with her and i am thinking to use her number for my business in US for 3 months while she is in europe.  my question, by using her number in us will her iPhone in Europe will lock. Not sure if the international unlocking is temporary. If someone provide some clarifications if unlocking id temporary or if they have been in this situation.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: iphone unlocked for international use

clydejax,

Hi there. I'd be happy to answer your question. If she is using her phone number in Europe and you activate a different device, her device will not work as the Electronic Serial Number is associated with the device and telephone number. I hope this answers your questions!

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Thank you Andi for the quick response. right now she is not using the US number, she has a local number here in europe. is is not using the US 904 number at all. so if I activate the 904 number with a diffirent phone, will her iphone remain unlocked in Europe so she can continue uding with her europe number? i hope my question is clear.

Master

clydejax,

The problem here is that her device is active. It would discontinue services to her device and if she is using an alterative carrier for her device, it could cause problems. I can not guarantee that her service will not be disrupted as the serial number would be disconnected.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Hey,please help me.My friend gave me a Apple 5c iphone.I want use in Sri Lanka in using sri lankan carrier.what I can do for this?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat