cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not even exited anymore!

Journeyman

not even exited anymore!

I purchased the iPhone 5s on Oct. 21 just to come and find out that I'll be getting it in 3 weeks. Such a disappointment, seriously.

16 REPLIES 16
Journeyman

Re: not even exited anymore!

Don't stress,I ordered mine on the 15th. They told me 4 to 6 weeks. To my surprise I received mine today.

Journeyman

Really? did you order it by phone or went to a sprint store? I really hope I have the same luck as you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Which one did you order? I purchased mine the same day. 32gb Gold. I got an email saying it would ship in up to 8 weeks :-/ I'm really hoping it comes sooner!

Journeyman

I got the sky grey 16 gb. Did you order online? It's really frustrating to wait.

Journeyman

Yea it really is frustrating. I won't order something that's on backorder again. I ordered over the phone..through telesales. I'm considering canceling my order and getting one in stores. It may be quicker. I'm a new customer by the way, coming from Verizon.

Journeyman

I kept reading about the gold being the one to take the longest. Just because of the color. I want to cancel too but I want the phone as well. /: I'll probably wait a week more if not I'll get my refund.

Wizard

Bettybritt61,

Thanks for the post. Glad to hear you got the phone. How long did yours take and how was it ordered?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

Anavoiy93,

Thanks for the post. Sorry to hear your still waiting for the device. The backorder was pretty bad for this device. They should be rolling out slowly. How was your device ordered?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

Afterglofh13,

Thanks for posting. I hear the Apple stores have them. You can call around to see if they have stock. If this will help get the device in your hands faster.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I ordered it at the store. I was never told it was going to take this long. I'm highly upset :-/

Wizard

Anavoiy93,

Thanks for the post. I show we have 2 weeks from order date to get your device. This would be on or around the 4th of November. I would contact your store this weekend to see if they got any info if they will have your device.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat