cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6+ delayed forever, current phone now broken, I AM WITHOUT A PHONE

Highlighted
Journeyman

6+ delayed forever, current phone now broken, I AM WITHOUT A PHONE

I can't cancel the order, my phone is broken. I WANT OUT!!!!! I HAVE NO PHONE NOW AND I AM CONSIDERING CONTACTING THE MASSACHUSETTS ATTORNEY GENERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My current iphone 4s refuses to charge or synch, the cable input has been getting worse for a couple years now. This morning I could not get it to  charge. I am without a phone today.

30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Journeyman

eyoungren_banned I only been waiting seven weeks but damn ppl been waiting like 11 12 weeks for this phone this is real crazy sprintcare keep up

Highlighted
Journeyman

OK, You need to take this seriously and send this to your supervisor. I am certain that these phones are available in such places as Best Buy Mobile (Sprint Version), and Sprint Stores. So its obvious you've made a decision to let us hang while you keep as much stock as possible in the stores to bring in new customers.

You've got 48 hours to get me a phone or I am calling the Massachusetts State Attorney General's office. By Monday Morning if I don't see a change in my order status, I will take the next step.  You need to show this to your supervisor. I am serious. I am also going to contact the press. I will specifically reference Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

alvaphone wrote:

OK, You need to take this seriously and send this to your supervisor. I am certain that these phones are available in such places as Best Buy Mobile (Sprint Version), and Sprint Stores. So its obvious you've made a decision to let us hang while you keep as much stock as possible in the stores to bring in new customers.

You've got 48 hours to get me a phone or I am calling the Massachusetts State Attorney General's office. By Monday Morning if I don't see a change in my order status, I will take the next step.  You need to show this to your supervisor. I am serious. I am also going to contact the press. I will specifically reference Sprint.

Good luck with that.

The reps sups are probably in India somewhere and really unlikely to care. And even should you manage to file a case, Sprint has very well paid corporate attorneys. I doubt your state's AG will take this on, assuming you even have a case. Which leaves you. Hope you have deep pockets if you really want to fight Sprint on this because threats like that Sprint gets every day - and they routinely ignore them.

Highlighted
Master

alvaphone - Please refer to private message for continued assistance. Thank you for being so patient. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

All of our local Best Buy stores have the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray in stock.  Yet Sprint can't seem to get me one.  I have been waiting almost two months now.  I am wondering how a retail store like Best Buy gets priority from Apple over a service provider like Sprint... 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know same here. Ordered on Nov 15 and Sprint doesn't know when it will ship (it 'May' be 4-6 weeks) but several of my local Sprint stores have them in Stock but of course Sprint cannot just transfer the order to one of the local stores and have me pick up....  

Highlighted
Journeyman

T-Mobile did the same thing to me. I waited 3 months and still no iphone 6 plus and then they had the nerve to increase my bill. So now I joined Sprint a few days ago and they shipped out my iphone 6 plus yesterday, so why haven't you received yours if they sent mine out already, what's up with that????

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am in my 8th week waiting for my iPhone 6 Plus from Sprint.  Still nothing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Jasonburns same here I'm on my 7 week & still nothing (smfh)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Trust me the attorney general can help. You need to tell people who are experiencing the same issue to also file a complaint. Once they get enough names they will go after them.

Highlighted
Journeyman

They seem to have the same lines as T-Mobile! People are going through the same thing with them, just go onto Facebook and read those blogs, it's ridiculous!

Highlighted
Master

JasonBurns I am sincerely sorry about the delay in delivery. 8 weeks is a long time to wait for this device. Did you order in the store? - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat