cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Wizard

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

I know... I should have started it earlier so we could see the changes. Does kinda show where the groups of orders are. Well, small data comparison but on that scale color and size popularity

Master

Hello JesuChicago,

You can check your order status at www.sprint.com/myorder or you can call Order Support 866-789-8292 for more information about shipping. Have a great day!

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

iPhone 6+

Space Gray

64GB

online order confirmation 9/12 12:38PM central time

was quoted up to 3 weeks at time of order

no tracking numbers yet

Journeyman

SprintCare bot (or more appropriately, the programmer responsible for the bots):

You folks are missing the point here:

A) If/when you call, you get a recording blatantly telling you to hang up and go to sprint.com/myorder. The call center does NOT want to deal with anyone questioning when they will receive their iPhone. Period. The message even states that the operators have the same info as on the site.

B) Checking order status for me has been as fruitless as hoping for any actual INFORMATION from the SprintCare bots...there's been NO change, except the date displayed as "last updated" when I log onto the 'myorder' site. NO news. NO clue of an ETA other than the 4-6 weeks drivel that's been posted to my order info since the DAY I ORDERED (that was four weeks ago, BTW).

Please: whoever runs the bots on here, just turn them off. They serve no purpose, and frankly, the canned responses, contrary to what the clever folks who are probably dislocating their shoulders patting themselves on the back for the "helpful" responses that the bots deliver might think, ARE USELESS!

Wizard

Here is a brighter side on the Silver & Gold.

Model 2-5 business days 2 to 4 weeks Up to 4-6 weeks

Most phones, tablets and mobile broadband devices X

iPhone 6 16GB (All Colors) X

iPhone 6 64GB (All Colors) X

iPhone 6 128GB (All Colors) X

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB (All Colors) X

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB (All Colors) X

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver & Gold X

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray X

Master

dasbk312 - We appreciate your patience. We are working hard to get all the orders out in a decent time. - Shari
Sprint Social Care
Master

SSGMFB91B - Thanks for the update on your device delivery date. Please be assured that we are working diligently to get these orders filled and shipped out to our customers. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

everyone thus far has been added

Journeyman

And as I stated, the bots aren't READING these posts.

THERE IS NO UPDATE TO MY SHIP DATE. The only thing being updated is the date I logged in to see the no new update!!

TURN OFF THE DAMN BOTS SPRINT!!!

Master

Brittain13, I'm pleased that you have chosen Sprint as your service provider, and want to ensure you receive the service you deserve. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you. - Nic
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

BucksFloBx

I saw they had updated some of the shipping times earlier. Really makes me question my desire to have things in black... almost got that white and silver....

Highlighted
Wizard

, I was so close to pick the gold but I love the black on black. Just pure classic!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat