cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Master

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

Brittain13,

Thank you for your contribution to this post. Please let us know how we can be of assistance.

- Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

Honestly! Why does bots replying back to us if we're completely ignoring them. If you want to help SPRINT, PLEASE! Give us some details about our phones! Don't give us the "This could be frustrating" or "Did you order your device at a store or online?" Or the famous script of all "Please go to blah blah blah to check your order" #SprintDoesntCare !!!!!!

Wizard

It's okay just doing their job plus they help keep the thread bumped for other posters.

Wizard

also all 20 people I've added to this spreadsheet are in the "hard to obtain" phone group... if anything if someone is thinking about ordering one and stuck on color choices etc they can check the shipping details and look at this and help decide.

Wizard

Thanks !!!!

Journeyman

Username : RHolloway6

Order date: 10-21

Venue: Online

Model: 6 Plus

Color: Space Grey

Storage: 64 gb

Timeframe: 4-6 weeks

Tracking : No

Master

DevraHellion We understand your frustration regarding the delivery of your iPhone 6 plus. We are just as anxious to send the device out to you as you are to receive it. Please visit http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa for information on your order. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It is crazy that people whom ordered their phone on the 12 still haven’t received it yet... I really hope both apple and sprint get on the ball soon. We should at least get our phones in the time frame we were originally quoted! Thanks again Brittain13 having a spreadsheet to look at really helps!

Journeyman

Here's my info add me.

Seebee62

10/1/14

Telesales

6 Plus

Space Grey

64 Gig

4-6 Weeks

Tracking info-No

N/A

N/A

Journeyman

Sorry wrong user name in my first post.

should be CharlieB62

Master

Jchae12345, If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. We would like to assist. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Master

DevraHellion, I apologize for the delay. I know this process can be frustrating. As soon as your device has been shipped, a tracking number will be provided to you. Thanks for your patience while we work to get the device shipped out to you. - Jodyann
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat