cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

Well today is just week 2 for me. So I have 4 weeks to go to be irate. 1 week to be pleasantly surprised.

Highlighted
Master

Brittain13- Thank you for posting. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with. - Melyssa
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

works3rd

9/21/14

Telesales

6 plus

Space Gray

128 GB

4 to 6 weeks

No tracking number

I did order on preorder date and received my 6+ at 10am on sept 19th, however because it had a blown speakerphone speaker I called in they told me to take it to a sprint store to verify issue and on the 21st after 3hrs of being on the phone with reps and supervisors they let me keep this one until the new one comes in

Highlighted
Master

Brittain13,

Excellent! You will receive a response soon. Thank you for your continued patience.

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Jsn1981 - I apologize for the delay in receiving your iPhone. We strive to get these ship in the order they are received. You can check for more shipping details. Please visit sprint.com/ship. - Brenda Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

alright I've got you in there. Sorry to hear you got one and had issue with it so soon.

Highlighted
Wizard

for my reference everyone to this point has been added

Highlighted
Master

rholloway6, Let us know how we can help.

- Ash
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry @brittain13 my order was actually telesales

Wizard

no problem got it.

Highlighted
Master

Hi, jcdabrowski

We are working closely with the manufacturer on our inventory. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. You can check status a specific order on www.sprint.com/myorder.

- Lisse
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

kyle7583, Hey! If you need anything just let me know we are here to help. *Jazmine Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat