Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Highlighted
Master

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

IWANTITALL,

Thank you for posting. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'd be glad to addressed them for you.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered online on the 20th of September and I ordered the space gray six plus 64gig not delivered or update to status as of today

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey brittain13 mine was ordered online. Maybe that’s why I haven’t gotten it yet

Highlighted
Master

Br61 - Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We are fully aware that there is a back order on these iPhone 6 plus. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. For more information on the delivery of your device. Please visit sprint.com/ship. - Brenda Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Jsn1981 - Thank you for patiently waiting. Did you ever receive a confirmation number in your email? - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

*updated to this point.

also, unless I figure out how the app works adding any when I am out of town will be out of date order until I can get to a computer/wifi for the laptop... however I do plan to continue the update process as time allows...just a heads up in that department.

Master

JW3RD - We want to check on the order for you. Please send us a private message by clicking on the following link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X for instructions. - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

CharlieB62 - Are you seeking help for your order? Let us know, we are eager to help! - Jason
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Jchae12345,

If there is anything we can assist you with, let us know.

Joel

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Screenshot from 2014-10-15 19:06:02.png

Sprint bots go away!! Have you not noticed we are ignoring your copy and paste scripts. YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE... QUIT SPAMMING OUR THREAD!!!

Highlighted
Master

Javrre1981 - We apologize for the delay with your order. You can check the status of your order by visiting sprint.com/myorder. Let us know if you have further questions or concerns. We are here to help. - Jason
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

User name (essential to keeping up)  MikePfromMKE

order date (I'm trying to keep these in order) if you are entering in the form please insert a row above or below where you want to be in the date range, if you can't do that do not worry someone will fix it later.  10/6/14

where you ordered: store, online, telesales. I simply labeled this "venue"  online

model  iPhone 6 Plis

color Space Grey

storage  128GB

timeframe (as most of us are in the 4-6 weeks range)  4-6 weeks

tracking received (just a yes or no, no numbers please)  No

date received (allows others to estimate a timeframe on their own)

delivery received (allows others to estimate time from tracking populating to delivery)

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat