cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Master

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

MarkTr,
I do apologize. I know this can be an inconvenience for you. We are working diligently with Apple to ensure all devices are shipped out. You may also find your device order number on your receipt. Thank you for your patience.
- Wendy
Sprint Social Care
Master

smith509, Hi there. Is there anything we can assist you with today? Please let us know. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hi brittain13, can you add me to the spreadsheet, I tried but won't let me. On the 12 September I order two 64GB iphone 6+ space gray and one silver. I did it through telesales. On the 5 October I saw tracking number for the silver and it was delivered on the 7 to my old address which I called sprint twice to make sure they correct it but they didn't. I did get the phone because I drove 45 min to the old address and the box was sitting on the front door. So as of today 18 October I have no tracking number for the space gray one. I live close to DC.

Wizard

Got you added Rayray2678.... Sorry to hear about your experience I've heard a few people discuss having issues with changing an address or using an old address... I for one have 2 addresses, not because I"m rich lol because I have to help care for family in 2 different states. I'm hoping I can reroute to this address via ups my choice. So you may want to sign up for that as it is free. It will cost $5 to reroute to another address through them. You would probably need to add your old address too. I already had both addresses on mine.

I have been told if you call order support stat when tracking populates they "may" change it... I've also been told it is a ups option, not sprint... ups states the shipper specifies if you can change the address or not SO should be fun. I understand the struggle!

Wizard

make sure with ups choice you set up email or SMS alerts - I chose both as my anxiety is through the roof right about now.... hoping more of us get phones with these latest planes flying into the states (via flight aware)

Wizard

Ok here is the deal why others are having trouble editing themselves.... I have the link accessible to those it is shared with. It currently is set to where only I can make changes. I can make it to where anyone with the link can make changes but I would need to constantly make new copies of it (saved to only me) in the event someone decided to be a troll and delete everything we've worked to input. OR I can make it accessible to certain people by name or email to edit. I'll assume you would be needing to use a gmail account to do so since it is a google document.

Give me your input here, do you want me to continue doing all the editing?

Do you want me to attempt to make a private copy of it as we go about updating it?

Or are there certain others who wish to be able to update it as well without it being entirely open to the public? That would require you PMing me email addresses to add for it to restrict to a few editors, because I doubt any of us want to just add our emails onto a publicly viewable forum.... This doesn't mean everyone needs to join in if we go this route, just any others willing or wanting to help update it.

If we are all ok with taking the chance of someone deciding to be a troll and mess with the data I can just keep making copies of it as it updates and make it avail to anyone with the link....

Let me know your input here in this thread. I can also open up a comment section on the document. Wouldn't mind hearing feedback on that as well.

And we will need to pick a cutoff date.... I have no problem continuing this after I get my phone. I'm thinking when the general supply and demand is caught up? Thoughts on this welcome as well.

Journeyman

I like how it's set already. The more users that have access to it the greater the chance of something going wrong such as trolling or accidents.

Journeyman

I agree. Having one person edit the doc is better.

Highlighted
Wizard

If anything I would like to update the sheet if anything

Wizard

BucksFloBx are you saying you would like to help update it or just have me doing it? Sending protesting children to bed at the moment. If so PM your gmail and I'll add you. We can keep it to a minimum for editors. I don't mind doing it myself but BucksFloBx has helped me a great deal trying to keep track of these threads on who wants in and such. Says I can also add name. It obviously emails us the name of whoever tags us, if that would connect to your gmail I can use that just let me know.

otherwise it will just be me... if he wants to help edit we will keep it at 2 editors.

Wizard

PM has been sent

Wizard

[Personal Information Removed]

2-4 weeks?!? Lies!!!!!

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat