cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Journeyman

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

The good news and bad. The good: I have my phone, 128 6+ space gray. The bad: didn't get it from sprint. On friday 10/17 I started checking istocknow.com. They have the interactive map and I started seeing my phone in stock at the apple stores closest to me. All were sprint service phones, available in gray and silver in 128 gb. I tried to order through the web and kept getting an error msg. Soon only one store an hour away was the only one showing any 128's in stock. Had my son who lives close by go to the store in Farmington, UT and check and see. The store was empty and he was able to reserve me one. Had my phone in hand in two hours. I checked with sprint and there is no problem canceling my order. No restocking fees as long as the box is not delivered and/or opened.

i am a happy camper. I feel for you who have been waiting. I waited just short of four weeks only to find out my phone was available locally through apple. Good luck, I would start checking istocknow.com to see if you can get the phone sooner, or just wait. Beware of the online reservation/purchase system through apple. The stock information on istock appears to be accurate, but the online ordering is not. It took a body in the store to get it. My advise: don't wait on sprint.

Wizard

I noticed the iStock map screenshot the other day was full of 128GB space grays, glad you got your phone I will be updating to reflect where/how you found yours. thank you for the feedback

Wizard

MarkTr, when you went to the apple store were you using an upgrade? Or did you just buy it out right? I had heard others had issues canceling their orders and when they finally did it was suppose to take some 7-10 days to have their upgrade status etc back on their account? just wondering others may wonder about this if they chose to give up the wait.

Journeyman

Hi you can add me.

6 Plus, Space Gray, 64 MB, ordered 9/25 online, no tracking, shows 4-6 weeks

Thanks

Journeyman

I cancelled my order on Friday before leaving work and before I got out of chat with customer service upgrade on my account was reset to what it was.  I am exclusively looking at the apple store to use my upgrade to get a Space Gray, 64 or 128 whichever I find first.

I was a day late on cancelling though.. there was a plethora of Gray 6+ 128 in the Washington DC metro area Thursday into Friday morning about time I pulled the trigger that afternoon the market was drying up fast.  I also have been using the istocknow site and for the most part it's accurate you pretty much have to anticipate the waves; when whatever stock they have become available generally at 11am/ 2pm/ 7pm/ 2am eastern times. .  This weekend its been rather slow but hopefully large stock becomes available this week like the past Thursday's stock.  I could no longer wait on Sprints non answers.

I will say though even a couple of days when I was inquiring how long it would take to reset my discount eligibility; I was being told different things by sprint.. of how long it would take.  The only answer you should take is that it only takes minutes to reset. Not 24 hours or other BS I was told before deciding to cancel.  Refunds 2-3 days.

Wizard

last two comments updated

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks to updating the sheet. Just got back watching the Giants losing again. Smh!!

Master

BucksFloBx,

Thanks for posting! If you have any questions of concerns, don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Master

OriEri - We would like to assist you. Please send us a private message so we are able to check this for you. Click on the following link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X for PM instructions. - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Lost to the cowboys at that, I can feel your pain! Lol I have the recent emails I don't think there are any new updates that I can see. Currently still working on that American horror story marathon and new walking dead later. Meaning husband and I are in a battle for the laptop!

Everyone else thanks for keeping us updated. I'll be double checking when I can read further in the thread later. Is there an app for this community that works better?!

Master

BucksFloBx

What's going on? How can we help?

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Master

Brittain13,

Please let me know if you need assistance with anything. I'm here to help.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat