cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Master

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

Brittain13,

Once the information is obtained from the OEM, we will get the information out to you all. All we can ask is for your continued patience.

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Sprint you have my patience.... but I will continue updating the sheet with any information others require to help them. If they want to pursue other avenues that's their business, not mine.

Trust that I've more than learned patience between living a military life, and homeschooling 4 children (one with a learning disability) during frequent moves... caring for ailing family members consistently over the last year. If stress and patience paid I would be a millionaire.

I'm well aware apple has issues with poor planning. I just can't figure out how us preorders have gotten the shaft while stores continue to fill up.

My frustration is at the choice to preorder to relieve a little stress from my life, now I just frantically wait to catch the tracking in time to redirect it to the address I am currently at.

Journeyman

I'm not sure if this is good or bad but today i made my by weekly call to my local corporate sprint store for a update on my silver 64gb 6 plus. I ordered on September 22cnd. This call was differnt than the many other calls i have made usually they tell me no nothing changed. today they gal took information and said let me call you back. she called me back about 2 hours later and stated my phone was waiting on shipping. I'm hoping that is a good thing but I'm not sure if it is or not.

Journeyman

I think the best way to start getting answers is for us to start tweeting business analysts stating how we are switching from sprint because of a poor response and we have decided to cancel our orders for iphones and get an android because Apple can not deliver the phones.  Once they start seeing a financial impact to their poor response they will start to change their tune. I've already started.  I recommend Neil Cavuto over at fox business.  If he gets enough tweets about this I'm sure there will be some negative press.

Journeyman

So how would using istocknow work for me? I can't cancel my order or anything because I was told nothing can be done until the phone I've ordered comes in. Technically I'd have to wait for my current one no matter what... if iStockNow alerts me to instock models of my phone, is that just so I know that at least phones are slowly going out to customers before me?

Wizard

ahanney I hope for you that means you will get your phone soon. For the online orders I know the status for in warehouse meant order was processing. order received meant it was awaiting shipping... thats where I've been for weeks.  BUT obviously the two aren't linked (store vs online)

Wizard

Bslick21 as far as using the istocknow that would just depend on what you can do. Over the last couple pages (I think the last 3 not positive) those who have used it to get a phone or are now watching it to grab their phone explained how they did it. I believe the first person who did it and got the phone had ordered in store, the other ordered online. I just included it in the sheet so it wouldn't be lost in the tread if anyone was interested. Personally, I don't have time to chase them down or I wouldn't have pre ordered before sales released. One specifically stated they had theirs canceled and their upgrade back in 24 hours. If you want to go that route it may mean insisting that they can in fact cancel your order. Seems it's in the matter of retaining orders with how the answers change (also why I added the disclaimer)

Master

tito10_2002, Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Thank you for voicing your concerns. Once the pre-order was complete you should have a confirmation# that included the time in which you can expect the device. Did you receive that information? - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Master

nebstar, Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I do understand that the preorder situation can be frustrating. This process follows the laws of supply and demand. Unfortunately, our initial count was not enough to cover our orders. This compounded with shipping delays from Apple and may cause the device to arrive a bit late. We are working to get the devices out as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Sinclair2082 just saw the email from other thread I'll be adding you....

Journeyman

I just listened to Apple's Q4 earnings call and they said that for right now they are happy with the 4-6 week supply for pre orders but going forward they will likely move it to a 5-7 week wait for devices. So hopefully that means that with in the next 3 weeks I will have my iphone 6+ in hand, as well as you all will have yours shortly. For those of you that wish to hear it with your own ears, it starts after minute 21. Apple - Investor Relations

Highlighted
Wizard

So far what I have witness on the sheet that all Online orders are getting the worst treatment. Once again thank you for this creative & wonderful ide!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat