cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Journeyman

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

I just wanted to thank Brittain13 for the all info you have been able to pull together; the doc has been so helpful in helping gage when my phone will eventually arrive. You have been a better Sprint representative than any of the SprintCare reps have been.

Wizard

Thanks smith509!

Journeyman

9/27

6 plus

gold

64 GB

4-6 weeks

no

n/a

n/a

Wizard

Ok so got my phone... been working for hours to get it to activate - it did even though it said it couldn't and to take to apple for a replacement... minor panic attack instantly yes.... still working on my restoring from back up... seems I keep getting internal error... HOPING this is the last time I have to mess with i t or I'll just figure it out...sigh

so i may have really ticked my ups driver off lol

the other day they delivered something and drove past the house, across a road and into the apartments and left my package (not the phone) so the reception guy was nice enough to walk it down to me.

Of course anticipating needing to reroute the phone here I called UPS to make sure they were well aware this was a house not an apartment. they gps it print out a map for him...

I go to greet him after watching for him for hours and he just kinda shoves me my box. no signing (which it said I needed to do) not kiss my *** or nothing!

I will say sprint should wrap the phone up some my box was a little digged inside the box it shipped from so much movement. Who knows he probably threw it out of his way a few times and ran 45 mins past the latest time because I "tattled"...

ahhh the stress may be over... once I have it all back in full swing! Hope I haven't missed too much or anything needing updating. Been half phone less

Journeyman

thank you girl for pull this together i still waiting here for mine i guess i will get it eventually somewhere before 2014 is over but the more that past the more freebie i will get from them for sure since they are not promising  nothing other that they are working close with apple now they are blaming ups for them delivery others first but is ok 5 weeks here and nothing yet i guess by week 6 i will get the phone for free if i get it lol but sprint btw am doing a tattoo with ur famous word

4-6 WEEKS  BITE ME!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

Glad you got your phone, that UPS driver was rude...I have been a lot about the drivers not getting the signatures needed.

Wizard

Congrats on the phone Brittain13! Unfortunately I am still in the wormhole..

Highlighted
Wizard

I believe orders that has been place on 9/19 - 9/21 will get their tracking information tomorrow morning/afternoon.

Master

Brittain13,

Let me know if you have anything else you'd like to address. I want to help. - Geraldine
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

haha I really hope you are right! However, from the spreadsheet, it still looks like people waiting on the 64 GB space gray are still backed up from the 16th on...and I ordered on the 21st.

I'm getting very impatient!

Master

Smith509, Sprint's main priority is to provide all of our customers with a great experience. Your patronage is important to us. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Master

BucksFloBx,

Please let me know if there is anything you'd like to address. I'm here to help. - Geraldine
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat