cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Master

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

We understand your frustration regarding this matter, we are just as anxious to send this device out to you as you are to receive it. Global demand for the iPhone 6 plus has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Please visit http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

I haven't been here for while & I notice a lot of tracking information was provided this past weekend. I am on week 5 as in today. #TheWait lol

Journeyman

I Understand that completely. Hope there will be some sort of compensation. Hope you guys are making sure we don't have this problem the next time. Preorder more. #TheWait

Master

Capecodguy

Awesome! Please keep us posted and don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I just checked my status maybe 20 minutes ago and saw that I have a tracking number! I never got an email from sprint, and it's not active on ups yet, but a tracking number is showing up! I didn't even get a text yet from ups my alert.

I ordered a 64 GB space gray on 9/21 for anyone wondering.

Wizard

Now trending #TheWait

Journeyman

At last...I just checked my order status and I have a tracking number! Ordered on 9/22. I'll update again when I receive my iPhone 6plus, 64gb gold.

Journeyman

I received a shipping notice email from Sprint this AM.  UPS is still unaware of the tracking number, which I suppose means sprint has packaged it and assigned it, but UPS has not picked it up and made the initial receiving scan. I am looking forward to the new phone and especially being rid of the frustration of my partially functional 4S.

As a reminder this is a 6+ 64GB Gold order 9/20.  42 and one half days from order to shipping notice.

Journeyman

I fully blame Apple. Why they did not push back the release date until they had more phones ready is mind boggling to me. My only complaint with Sprint is not providing more insight into what is going on during the long wait. Like knowing where in the queue my order is relative to other filled and unfilled orders instead of leaving it to us to self organize tracking of this (thank you Brit and helpers!), and maybe some updates like "Apple just sent us 140k phones, don't know when the next batch is coming, but possibly in X days".

Do you (@Sprintcare) have the sense Apple kept Sprint further behind than other vendors to keep bigger hitters like Verizon or ATT happy?

If Sprintcare can't answer that, has anyone heard of the experiences via a similar tracking sheet to Britts at ATT or Verizon?

Journeyman

i feel ya i ordered the same iPhone  on OCT. 25th got an email saying i paid and than nothing  i talk to sprint they still saying 4-6 weeks never goes down this is crazy no other info at all

Highlighted
Wizard

Like I said #TheWait is no joke.

It's strange when the Gold & Silver 128GBs is 1 to 2 weeks while Space Gray 128GB 4 to 6 weeks.

Journeyman

Agreed.  I am getting ready to cancel my order and. Go to Verizon.  The customer support leaves something to be desired.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat