cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Journeyman

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

ceclimie

Aaaaaaaand as soon as I send that, I heard a knock on my door.  Opened the door, and a beautiful brown box was waiting for me to hug it and cry tears of joy over it.  Soooooooo.... #thewait is over? Miracle perhaps?

Master

Elizabethann313,

I'm glad you received your device. If you have any concerns, please keep me posted.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

I don't mind sprint chiming in - it is strange when they get confused but I look at it like they keep the thread bumped when everyone slows the post...

Journeyman

just realized you ordered the same day I did. I wonder why the space grey is taking longer? Curse Apple!

Just kidding. I can tell you now it is worth the wait. Hope your orders arrive soon!! Smiley Happy

Journeyman

Same day, but different color and GB.

It has been fascinating watching the different models flow through here, and at iStock now.  I would have liked to have kept a spreadsheet that actually tracked the waves of different models.

My guess is there is going to be a wave of 6+ Grey that hits the Apple stores in the next day or two and then we will see them here. I may have that reversed, though.

Journeyman

Still nothing! This company Sucks! I will be canceling my service once my service agreement is over. Sprints service sucks in my area! No 4g, I have to drive an hour away to have 4g and on top of that my model phone is at the sprint store. But I have to wait for this one to come to cancel. 5 weeks and 2 days. I was told the other day by a order support rep that I will have my phone next week. I'm sure that was a huge Puff of smoke! Next week will come and I'm sure I will receive the same generic response. I'd rather be told nothing than lied to or just played like a flute. #TheWait #UnPrecedentedMyLeftToe

Journeyman

when did you Order?

Wizard

5 weeks and 5 days #TheWait #DoubleNickel

Journeyman

I ordered on 10/8 (6+ SG 128).  I fully expect not to get mine on the next wave of my model that comes around, but the wave after that.  Would be happy to be wrong, though.

My wife's is a 6 regular SG 64 (Ordered 10/8, as well) that will likely come on the next wave.  She already got her delay email, which history has shown means we should have a tracking number any day now.

Journeyman

Yea I ordered a 64 gb sg on the 30 of sep. No news yet. Jus bs answered when I call. I was promised next week 2 weeks ago. Heading into week 6 now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

you can add me to your document

DMS007

order date 9/30/2014

venue online

est time 4-6 weeks

model 128G space gray

tracking no

I have not received the delay email yet. 11/11 will be my end of the six weeks time frame.

Journeyman

Hubby's gold 6+ was delivered yesterday and my grey 6+ will be delivered on Friday.......FINALLY!!!!

I'll let you know when it's in hand!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat