cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Journeyman

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

That's good news on your Gray 64.  iStockNow shows all Apple stores across the whole country 100% OUT of the 6+ SG 64 and only 3 stores with the 128.  I thought for sure we would see a wave of 6+ SG hit the Apple stores before we would see them here.

Very encouraging.

Wizard

Congratulations to all that has received their tracking number / iPhones !!!! #TheWait

Master

Jazzylyn,

Glad to hear this! We thank you for your patience during the backlog. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions with those awesome devices.

- Duane
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

updated

sorry my absence hasn't brought forth more tracking numbers.

Journeyman

I have a feeling we are about to get a rush of updates tonight and tomorrow.

I just checked up on the macrumors thread and there has been some movement on some 6+ SG 64GB phones.  One ordered 9/25 (in store ready for pickup), the other ordered 10/9 (ordered by phone and delivered today).

Journeyman

Sounds good to me.

Personally, I might just return my 6+ SG 128 once it eventually comes in... I mean, I've been using this nifty flip-phone for over a month now while I wait, and I mean... I have to say, it's quite amazing. The battery literally lasts 4-5 days... It has page-by-page navigation... and the best part is, is that the alarm sound is annoying as ****, and always gets me up in the morning.

Good-bye Apple, hello Kyocera.

Journeyman

I'd like to add my name to the doc.

venue: online

model/color/size: 6+ SG 128 GB

It was ordered on 9/28, wait time was 4-6 weeks

Yesterday I got an email saying there was an additional 4-6 week delay. So the earliest I'll get my phone is December 3rd. It's bumming me out.

I'm fortunate in that I still have a perfectly functioning iPhone 4s, but this wait for the 6+ feels like an eternity.

Wizard

updated and added

I haven't looked at the macrumors sheet in awhile been a minute since I've logged in over there I have it book marked and it's in the app since i participated in it so I'll have to pull it up see if anything has changed on their sheet.

Journeyman

Stillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiittttttttttiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg... #TheWait

Journeyman

I just shipped Brittain. Got the email a few mins ago. Says it shipped today and the expected delivery is 10/6/14 LOL.

Edit my spreadsheet cell for tracking number and ship date

Edit UPS My choice says expected delivery is 11/11/14 one day before 6 weeks. Sprint charged me $12 and change for overnight delivery when I ordered.

Highlighted
Wizard

This is me while waiting...

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tom_hanks_cast_away-43359062.jpg

Journeyman

NNeed to update mine

DMS007, I got the 4-6 week delay email today.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat