ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Journeyman

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

Hi Brittain13, please kindly update my info. Thanks~~ I've cancelled my order with Sprint and I made online order from Vxxxxxx with 2-yrs contract (port over / transfer service) and I end up with Sprint by early termination of service.

Journeyman

Congrats Bernice283 I too am leaving sprint ! Their customer service is just horrible and include the spotty coverage and low speeds I guess we get what we pay for...they have lost 1.8 million customers this year alone and I don't see how they are trying to keep us! I hope every single customer leaves.

Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

Hello ceclimie,

We apologize for the wait! The warehouse collects the pre-orders and ships the devices once the pre-order window closes and prior to the national launch date.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care

Say what?  "Ships the devices... prior to the national launch date"?  That was 2 months ago, Sharon.

Journeyman

Please add me to the waiting list spread sheet.  Thank you.

User name: CBPOLopez

order date: 11/13/2014

where you ordered: Sprint store

model: 6 Plus

color: Space gray

storage: 128gb

timeframe: 4-6 weeks

tracking received: NO

date received: N/A

delivery received: N/A

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got the dreaded "Your shipping date has changed" email

Placed my order on 10/6 for the Space Grey 128GB and had hoped that it would come next week.  What a bummer.

#TheWait continues

Journeyman

Can you stop it with the canned responses Sprint.  They aren't helping.  The only response you should be making is "we are sorry for your continued wait and we will compensate you as follows _______"

Journeyman

Though I feel bad for everyone waiting for there device.... I got mine after waiting for 6 weeks 1 Day..... I am unable to understand why would someone want 128 GB storage on there phone... I have had my phone for about 2 weeks now and have been able to fill up 22 GB only...(btw...I got a 64 GB) and if its only the memory size making you wait for addition 6 weeks potentially.... Why don't just get a phone using idevice and return the phone once you get it?? Well...all in all I know how frustrating these Sprint guys are...Don't forget to claim your "freebee".... Call them, Yell at them ...make a big deal about not getting your phone and how miserable and turned off your life has been because of not having the latest iphone and they will offer you a free case.... then pick an accessory up to 100$ and get them to ship it to you....I got a 50$ case with free overnight shipping......

Journeyman

LOPEZFAMILY1 - How could you do this? How could you order from Sprint when you know they are taking 14 years to deliver a phone.... You could have learned form our mistakes and used idevicetracker ..... Walked into a nearby store and picked up a phone right away

Journeyman

I got my delay email today.  4 to 6 weeks from today on the 6+ SG 128.

More out of habit than anything I checked the MyOrder page and lo and behold there was a tracking number for order #2.  My wife's 6 (regluar) SG 64GB.  Scheduled for delivery on Monday.  No email from sprint on the shipping, btw.

I won't have mine yet, but my wife will have hers which will make her happy (which makes me happy).

No update on the the 3rd order, but it was a late order and is for my daughter's Christmas gift, so I am not too concerned about that one at this point.

For me: thewait continues.

For my wife: thewait is coming to an end. 

For my daughter: she doesn't even know whats comin'

Oh, yeah... one more thing....  My wife was curious about what sprint would do for the buy back on her phone.  I know when we ordered her phone they were offing a fair amount, but do not remember the exact amount.  They are now offering $0.00 on her 32GB 1Phone 5s.  Bad, sprint.  Bad.  Gazelle is offering $150.  Guess I know where we are doing the buyback.

Journeyman

MrSynergy

6+ Space Grey

128GB

10-16-14

No Tracking

No Updates

--meanwhile Apple is sending millions of units around the world but can't fulfill existing domestic orders... Crazy...

Master

MrSynergy, Due to, global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. - Nic
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

this fraud my phone has been stole and I will not be resosible for anything that has been ordered

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat