ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Journeyman

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

fraud order my phone was stole by Walter [Personal Information Removed] in MIami

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Highlighted
Wizard

7 weeks & counting #TheWait

Master

SWACIAK1,

Please send us a Private Message including your phone number, account name, and pin/security answer.

- Marie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

mustafa420c

128GB

Space Gray

November 2nd

In Store

4-6 Weeks

Journeyman

I ordered my 6 Plus on 9/19 and ended up getting it on 11/1.  But I also got the 64GB silver joint.  I know the different capacities and colors affect the demand -- and honestly, that's not entirely Sprint's fault.

Anyway, the point of my reply is to tell you that when my 6 Plus did come in, Sprint bought back my 16 GB iPhone 5 (which was in excellent condition) for $242.  I'm sure, depending on the condition of your wife's 5S, they will offer a fair buyback.

Journeyman

That's good to hear 9of3.  The quote of $0 we got was on their online tool.  Did you do the buyback in store, over the phone, or online?

Master

nineonethree, That's great to hear. I hope you're enjoying your device. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I'm here to help in any way I can. - Gertrude, Sprint Social Care
Master

ceclimie - If you're getting a $0 quote online, I suggest you go into your local Sprint store to make sure you're getting a fair quote for your device. - Johnice
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

thats weird i got quoted $250 for iPhone 5s 16gb from apple

Master

mustafa420,

If you have any questions or concerns, let us know.

West
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

ceclimie (2nd order) 6 reg. SG 64GB was delivered today.  The wife is going to be very very happy.  

For me.... thewait continues.

Journeyman

jbustamante00

Ordered: 10/23/2014

Ordered online

iphone 6 (regular) space gray 64gb

almost on week 4 and no tracking number

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat