cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Highlighted
Wizard

6 plus order status user doc.

A user requested some of us share info for a better idea of when we may see our devices. I gathered the info from the thread spanning pages and input it into a google document. Anyone may add their name by posting here. We will attempt to keep it as up to date as possible.

If you need help and wish to be on this list post below. Please nothing personal.

as orders are received I'll attempt to highlight or something to make it "pop"

Click here to see what we are tracking.

6plusSprintOrderInfo - Google Sheets

info we are gathering:

User name (essential to keeping up) We will be using the one you comment from to avoid "double SN''s"

order date (I'm trying to keep these in order)

where you ordered: store, online, telesales. I simply labeled this "venue"

model

color

storage

timeframe (as most of us are in the 4-6 weeks range)

tracking received (just a yes or no, no numbers please)

date received (allows others to estimate a timeframe on their own)

delivery received (allows others to estimate time from tracking populating to delivery)

*those with conflicting order dates - if you have more than one for a reason I'll try to add the reason, if you like me hit the processing around 12am you may have paperwork with one date and order with another date. This is the info you will find here.

*Date updated - user suggested - this will be the date your info was added to the sheet.

***while this isn't a precise science it's all in the sake of feeling like you've some answers or something to reference while you wait.

Happy Self Tracking

Message was edited by: Brittain13 to reflect changes added to the sheet. Also this sheet was originally created on 10/14/2014. As of 10/19/2014 we have 2 editors for the document. We do not anticipate adding more or creating it for public editing... all suggestions are welcome in the comment area as well.

1,259 REPLIES 1,259
Highlighted
Journeyman

Well i I just got off the phone with sprint. I am at the seven week mark for my 128 G SG. i was told the soonest I will get it will be mid December. This is not what I wanted to hear. The only thing they offered was a $30 credit. Not happy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm so disappointed in this release it's ridiculous... I ordered my 128G 6+ at a sprint store on October 1st. I assumed that I would get my phone in 4-6 weeks. On November 7th I received a email from Sprint stating:

There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Your revised shipping delivery timeline is 4 to 6 weeks from today for:

Order number: 00000000000
Account number: 00000000000 (changed acc #)
Phone model: IPHONE 6 PLUS SPACE GRAY 128GB KIT
To express our thanks for your patience and to ensure you understand and accept the delay, Sprint will waive any activation or upgrade fees associated with this phone. The credit will be applied after your order is delivered; watch for it on your invoice within two bill cycles.

An extra 4-6 weeks? After I've waited 5? That's a 9-11 week wait. This is absolute bull ish. I'm one ****** off customer.

I'm currently 2 days away from hitting the 7 week mark of waiting....

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm wondering if I can buy an unlocked iPhone 6 Plus, cancel my order with Sprint and activate the new unlocked phone on Sprint?

I see a local Best Buy has a 64GB Sprint iPhone 6 Plus, so I might go down there and get it.

I refuse to go down to the 16GB models.

Apple should have delayed their international roll-outs until they got demand met here in the USA.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What's going on with sprint?  Verizon and other companies have more inventory..  I have been waiting 3 weeks and although I was told I could get a quicker delivery with gold or silver,  I was also told I could not modify my order.  I really need a phone.  'Is this sprint's fault or apple.

JTP

Highlighted
Master

jbustamante00, Thank you for posting. Once the device is shipped out of warehouse you will receive a tracking number. We are working closely with Apple to have all devices shipped out as soon as possible. - Nijan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

ceclimie,

That's great to hear! Once we receive more inventory from Apple, we'll be getting your device out to you.

- Regina
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

DMS007,

We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. We are waiting to receive inventory from Apple. Once we do, we will be able to get your device out to you.

- Regina
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

MikePfromMKE - Yes, you can. As long as it's a Sprint device. What plan did you chose when you ordered the device? - Nijan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

JTP1234,

We are working very closely with the manufacturer to get these devices out to customer as quickly as we can. Have you been able to track your order? You can do so at http://bit.ly/1kqeSWaCrystal
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am on the Unlimited, My Way plan.  I am upgrading my Samsung Galaxy S5, so I am paying the full price.

Highlighted
Journeyman

well.. anyone who ordered after sept 21st.. get ready for an even longer wait.

i ordered a 6 Plus 128GB space grey online on 9/21/14.. was told the initial 4-6 weeks. on 10/28/14 i received an email stating that it would now be a 3-4 week revised wait from that day. just moments ago, i got this email..

Important order alert
Your shipping date has changed
There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Your revised shipping delivery timeline is 4 to 6 weeks from today for:

Order number: oy-shso-xxxxxxxxx
Account number: xxxxxxxxx
Phone model: IPHONE6 PLUS GRAY 128GB KIT
To express our thanks for your patience and to ensure you understand and accept the delay, Sprint will waive any activation or upgrade fees associated with this phone. The credit will be applied after your order is delivered; watch for it on your invoice within two bill cycles.

The easiest way to monitor the status of your order is to visit sprint.com/myorder and enter your order number. You will receive another email when your item ships.

To change devices or to cancel your order for a full refund, go to the store where you placed your order. If you ordered online or over the phone, call Sprint Order Support toll-free at 866-789-8292. There is no reason to call if you accept this delay and prefer to wait for your device to arrive. If we don't hear from you before your order is shipped, we will assume you agree to the new delivery timeframe.

Please visit sprint.com/returns to familiarize yourself with the Satisfaction Guarantee and find instructions for returning your device. If you have changed your mind before using the phone, it is best to return it with the phone packaging unopened to avoid restocking fees.

Thank you for choosing Sprint! We appreciate your business.

so.. for those of you that ordered the 128GB space grey and are still waiting.. looks like we wont be getting our phones any time soon. at this point, im seriosly just considering calling it a day with the company.

Message was edited by: jcdabrowski

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got the same email and I ordered September 20th. This is absolutely B.$. And NO compensation except the activation fee that I got on last delay. Sprint is a big joke. Was misled by saying 4-6 then delay of 3-4 are constantly told lies of it will be soon, hang in there, we know your frustrated, we are working close with the manufacturer, orders being shipped out as soon as we get devices in! You lie Sprint you are getting NO devices in! Now another 4-6 weeks and we are to wait patiently?? Again??You were just leading us all on so we get hope and don't go anywhere else. That's it for me if I find one with another carrier I am gone from Sprint!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat