cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Master

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

ceclimie,

Glad to hear you'll be receiving your new iPhone soon! That's spectacular news. Sorry to hear one is still on back order. Not to worry, we're diligently working with Apple to get the back orders filled as soon as possible so you can enjoy that one too.

West
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It's only spectacular news because it is so rare.

thewait

Master

AironAzure,

We understand that you are at a point of frustration and we are working diligently to get the orders filled as soon as possible. You will receive a tracking number for your order just as soon as it ships.

Sincerely,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

#TheWait is over

Wizard

iPhone 6PLUS "Gold" 128GB was order today & by order support and will be delivered this Monday #THEWAITISOVER

Master

BucksFloBx, Let us know if there is anything that we can help you with, we will be happy to assist. Thank you for choosing Sprint, we value your business.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

#TheWait continues for many of us though.  I'm curious to know why Sprint has saw fit to order so many Gold ones from Apple...you would think they would be ordering the phones necessary to fulfill preorders BEFORE stocking stores.  Congrats on getting your phone though Bucks.  You've earned it.

Journeyman

Good new Bucks.  Starting to make me consider switching to the 128GB Gold from the SG.  Still think I would prefer the black bezel so will probably wait it out.

Journeyman

I just received the dreaded email.. your order has been delayed for an additional 3-4 weeks. if i'm reading this right others say they have gotten this message and, now have another delay..

at this rate it maybe easter!

Highlighted
Wizard

Guys, honestly there's a way to switch from SG to Gold, follow me on twitter so I can explain. @WalterAmaral

Wizard

Thanks guys! Trust me I did a lot of emailing for all my request to be done.

Journeyman

You can add me to the list

ordered iphone 6 plus Sg 64  nov 8th telesales  , 4-6 week time frame, no info yet

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat