ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Master

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

yzgi82- So sorry for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. - Joanne
Sprint Social Care
Master

MrSynergy - We don't want you to go. We apologize for the delay in receiving your iPhone purchase and any inconveniences it may have caused. We're working with Apple to meet the high demands of the iPhone 6/6 plus. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Thank you for your patience. - Shari
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I wouldn't go with Verizon they made me pay $500 for the bill and I was caught up. don't get caught up in there deal tricks.

Journeyman

New update*

iphone 6 (regular) 64GB Space Gray

Ordered: Oct 23 online

Wait times were: 2-4 weeks

Received an extension of time email on 11/18 for an additional 1-2 week wait

Received tracking info: 11/25

Estimated delivery: 11/26

It is almost here! ah good luck everyone!

Journeyman

This thread was really active at one point, and now it's not. Kind of scary. Glad I was able to cancel my back-order... lol.

Journeyman

It's not as active any longer as most of the people who were waiting on their phones were indeed waiting on a 64 GB phone.  The only ones of us really left are the 128 GB crowd...and only the space gray ones...

Journeyman

Yep that's me. 9/20 iPhone 6 plus SG 128gb, still nothing. #PantsUpDontLoot. Oh sorry wrong tag. Thewait

Journeyman

Hey everyone wanted to update.  Received my 6+ SG 64GB today.  Ordered 11/4/14.  Received tracking 11/21/14.  UPS came today. 

Phone is well worth it and I love it so far. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I canceled my order for a SG 128GB 6+ last week and bought the SG 64GB 6+ from Best Buy.

I am absolutely loving it.  Used Apple Pay for the first time today.  Very cool.

Plus Best Buy gave me $230 for my Samsung Galaxy S5.  Now I'm just waiting for Sprint to refund me.

Master

MikePfromMKE - Thank you for posting. I'm glad you were able to get the phone you were able to get the phone. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've cancelled my order (6+ 128GB SG) and also made an early termination with Sprint and I've switched to Verizon.

I made order (6+ 64GB SG) online from Verizon on 11/13, and I got tracking number on 11/14, I got my phone within 3 business day from Verizon!! and the network coverage is awesome (I'm in central Texas) which Sprint couldn't beat it.

Journeyman

Well I am in my fourth week of my extended shipping delay for my 6+ 128G SG. Sure hope this is the lucky week to get my tracking number.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat