cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Highlighted
Wizard

6 plus order status user doc.

A user requested some of us share info for a better idea of when we may see our devices. I gathered the info from the thread spanning pages and input it into a google document. Anyone may add their name by posting here. We will attempt to keep it as up to date as possible.

If you need help and wish to be on this list post below. Please nothing personal.

as orders are received I'll attempt to highlight or something to make it "pop"

Click here to see what we are tracking.

6plusSprintOrderInfo - Google Sheets

info we are gathering:

User name (essential to keeping up) We will be using the one you comment from to avoid "double SN''s"

order date (I'm trying to keep these in order)

where you ordered: store, online, telesales. I simply labeled this "venue"

model

color

storage

timeframe (as most of us are in the 4-6 weeks range)

tracking received (just a yes or no, no numbers please)

date received (allows others to estimate a timeframe on their own)

delivery received (allows others to estimate time from tracking populating to delivery)

*those with conflicting order dates - if you have more than one for a reason I'll try to add the reason, if you like me hit the processing around 12am you may have paperwork with one date and order with another date. This is the info you will find here.

*Date updated - user suggested - this will be the date your info was added to the sheet.

***while this isn't a precise science it's all in the sake of feeling like you've some answers or something to reference while you wait.

Happy Self Tracking

Message was edited by: Brittain13 to reflect changes added to the sheet. Also this sheet was originally created on 10/14/2014. As of 10/19/2014 we have 2 editors for the document. We do not anticipate adding more or creating it for public editing... all suggestions are welcome in the comment area as well.

1,259 REPLIES 1,259
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have cancelled my order with sprint as well, receive that email about it taking an additional 3-4 weeks. switching to Verizon. at least I have a firm date of 12/12.

Highlighted
Master

DMS007 - We understand your frustration and definitely apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to help you retrieve your tracking number. Please follow this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to send us a private message, so we can further look into this matter.
- Cher
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

i want to let everyone know that apple just changed their shipping to 7-10 business days for the 128gb 6+ space gray. and i managed to talk to someone at my local sprint store they said its average 36 days from preorder to receive their phones.

Screen Shot 2014-12-01 at 11.19.00 AM.png

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nice catch! 

I never thought of checking there as an indicator of moving stock.

What did it say on previous checks?

Highlighted
Journeyman

last i checked it was 4-6weeks, and now after thanksgiving it changed so im thinking the wait is almost over for everyone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

It makes sense that they would do different model configurations in large batches.  Keeping my fingers crossed....

thewait

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered my 6 plus 128gb SG on 10/10, with an initial delivery date of 4-6 weeks.  I received an update on 11/18 telling me that my phone would have another 4-6 week delay.  After my daily check, I have the following status:

Status: Your order for the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB has been received. For orders placed through 11/28, we will do our best to deliver in 4 to 6 weeks from the date of the order. For orders placed 11/29 and after, we will do our best to deliver in 2 to 3 weeks from the date of the order. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Thank you for your patience.

I've decided that, should I get another delay e-mail, Sprint and I will be parting ways and I'll try my chances with another carrier. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has been 72 days since my order for the 6plus 128 SG

Still no tracking number

Thanks for nothing Sprint

72 days $500plus out of pocket

Sprint has been paid for 72 days and I have NOTHING

I could have used that money for something else this whole time. We should not have been charged until devices are shipped.

And all we get is a credit for activation fee?? mine WAS AN UPGRADE I should not even have been charged for an activation fee to begin with.

72 days down 29 more to the end of my second delay notice. Looks like its going to take all 101 days or do I get a third email delay shipping notice??  Unbelievable Sprint, your unbelievable. The worst. I wouldn't recommend you to anyone. And I won't

Highlighted
Master

Sprout5 - We're sorry you feel that way. We understand this is a time-critical issue and we're working diligently on getting all devices shipped. We appreciate your patience. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

call their phone support and demand action, also just dropping this here for everyone seems like they are trying to stockpile for the holidays

41321febdbefee89ae554961ec1154a7.png

Highlighted
Master

mustafa420 If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. I'm here to help.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Either that or they are finally expecting an enormous shipment to clear out backlog.  And boy, would it have to be a big one.

Although, with the number of people cancelling orders may it wouldn't have to be all that big.... 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat