cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Journeyman

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

SprintCare wrote:

ceclimie - Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

- Cher
Sprint Social Care

There... I fixed it for you.

Master

MashPotatoJones - I do apologize for the delay, please continue to be patient as the manufacture is trying to get your shipment out as soon as possible.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

FInally, after 12 weeks of waiting received my tracking number. Ordered a 128G 6+ SG on 9/30 online. Guess this thread can be archived as I would expect that if rumors are true this shioment will fulfill all the back orders.

Journeyman

Sure hope that not many fell for the canceling and reorder line thinking they would get their phone sooner.

Journeyman

i have been talking with sprint and they did confirm that they are getting a huge shipment to fulfill all back orders company wide this week

Master

DMS007,

I'm glad to hear that your device has finally shipped. I apologize again for the inconvenience, and would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. I'm sure that your new device will be well worth the wait.

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

A tracking number was added on my My Order page yesterday and my 6+ SG 128GB just arrived. And I received an email announcing that it had shipped shortly after I activated it (too funny.) Ordered 9/12.

Journeyman

got my shipping information for my in store order will be delivered tomorrow,

shipping info received December 16th.

expected delivery date December 18th (tomorrow)

Ordered date November 2nd

and i ordered 128gb iphone 6+ space gray

Master

yzgi82 -We're sorry to hear that. How's the i-phone working for you? We're here to help. -Ramiro
Sprint Social Care
Master

mustafa420,

We apologize for the delay. We know it was a long wait, but we are glad to hear that it is almost over. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

got my iphone 6+ yesterday, to anyone else that is waiting hang on they are coming very worth the wait!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat