cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Wizard

6 plus order status user doc.

A user requested some of us share info for a better idea of when we may see our devices. I gathered the info from the thread spanning pages and input it into a google document. Anyone may add their name by posting here. We will attempt to keep it as up to date as possible.

If you need help and wish to be on this list post below. Please nothing personal.

as orders are received I'll attempt to highlight or something to make it "pop"

Click here to see what we are tracking.

6plusSprintOrderInfo - Google Sheets

info we are gathering:

User name (essential to keeping up) We will be using the one you comment from to avoid "double SN''s"

order date (I'm trying to keep these in order)

where you ordered: store, online, telesales. I simply labeled this "venue"

model

color

storage

timeframe (as most of us are in the 4-6 weeks range)

tracking received (just a yes or no, no numbers please)

date received (allows others to estimate a timeframe on their own)

delivery received (allows others to estimate time from tracking populating to delivery)

*those with conflicting order dates - if you have more than one for a reason I'll try to add the reason, if you like me hit the processing around 12am you may have paperwork with one date and order with another date. This is the info you will find here.

*Date updated - user suggested - this will be the date your info was added to the sheet.

***while this isn't a precise science it's all in the sake of feeling like you've some answers or something to reference while you wait.

Happy Self Tracking

Message was edited by: Brittain13 to reflect changes added to the sheet. Also this sheet was originally created on 10/14/2014. As of 10/19/2014 we have 2 editors for the document. We do not anticipate adding more or creating it for public editing... all suggestions are welcome in the comment area as well.

1,259 REPLIES 1,259
Wizard

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

DANILUVSRUSS2 @Jsn1981 (I can't tag you but I believe you were the original requester?) Thefloyd021 BucksFloBx @Jeremy62679 tito10_2002 JesuChicago Jazzylyn

yours was the only info I saw posted after the initial request.

Wizard

Thanks Brittain13!!!

Wizard

is your order date right in this? the 12th?

Wizard

28th

Wizard

got it thanks

Journeyman

Great thank you!!

Journeyman

It helps to have a spread sheet to look at. At least we can track what models are being delivered, and what date range to expect a delivery. Hopefully they will start shipping out soon.

Master

BucksFloBx, Thank you for posting. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Master

Brittain13

Thank you for your post. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

- Chequitha
Sprint Social Care
Master

Jsn1981, Not a problem. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm here for you. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

You're Welcome. For the venue you could put me as Online as well. For everyone you should post your venue too. Thanks again !

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat