cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Highlighted
Wizard

6 plus order status user doc.

A user requested some of us share info for a better idea of when we may see our devices. I gathered the info from the thread spanning pages and input it into a google document. Anyone may add their name by posting here. We will attempt to keep it as up to date as possible.

If you need help and wish to be on this list post below. Please nothing personal.

as orders are received I'll attempt to highlight or something to make it "pop"

Click here to see what we are tracking.

6plusSprintOrderInfo - Google Sheets

info we are gathering:

User name (essential to keeping up) We will be using the one you comment from to avoid "double SN''s"

order date (I'm trying to keep these in order)

where you ordered: store, online, telesales. I simply labeled this "venue"

model

color

storage

timeframe (as most of us are in the 4-6 weeks range)

tracking received (just a yes or no, no numbers please)

date received (allows others to estimate a timeframe on their own)

delivery received (allows others to estimate time from tracking populating to delivery)

*those with conflicting order dates - if you have more than one for a reason I'll try to add the reason, if you like me hit the processing around 12am you may have paperwork with one date and order with another date. This is the info you will find here.

*Date updated - user suggested - this will be the date your info was added to the sheet.

***while this isn't a precise science it's all in the sake of feeling like you've some answers or something to reference while you wait.

Happy Self Tracking

Message was edited by: Brittain13 to reflect changes added to the sheet. Also this sheet was originally created on 10/14/2014. As of 10/19/2014 we have 2 editors for the document. We do not anticipate adding more or creating it for public editing... all suggestions are welcome in the comment area as well.

1,259 REPLIES 1,259
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered an Iphone 6 Plus 128 GB SpaceGrey on 9/23 if anyone wants to add me. I ordered online and haven't received anything yet. My status is at ordered received.

Most Apples here on the West Coast just got a supply of Plus SG 128gb. According to both iStock and iDevicechecker, there is an apple about 10 minutes from me with the phone I ordered. It's nuts because there was literally like 10 stores in the entire US with the phone until this point and Denver was the farthest west. Now every Bay Area Apple has some in stock.

I'm thinking about heading there grabbing one and canceling my online order. Anyone know if Apple will be able to charge it to my current Sprint account with Easy Pay? Will I be charged taxes still?

Highlighted
Journeyman

What bothers me the most is that the buy back offer for my old iPhone will expire before I get my new phone. What happens then?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I been checking a T Mobile thread just like this and it seems their wait times are wayyy better than ours. Everyone who ordered on 9/12 to about 9/19 seems to have already got their phones. A bunch of people from 9/20 to like 9/27 have already gotten their phone including SG 128GB and SG 64 GB. The people who haven't gotten a phone have received an email that there order is getting ready to ship by the 18th. People who ordered early this month have even received that email.  The people who are still waiting for their tracking number on that site are getting exact dates on which to expect their devices by, and most are getting their devices MUCH sooner than it says expected.

People are complaining there too but I just see them as being impatient and would hate it much more over here. At least T Mobile are giving their customers an actual date, and I can at least see some progress being made over there. It seems like hardly anyone has received tracking recently here in a while.

EDIT: Here are the wait times for T Mobile I believe. I got it from a poster on their forum. Could be he got it from apple though also but I believe it's T Mobile.

Apple iPhone 6

Apple iPhone 6 Space Gray 16GB4 - 7 days
Apple iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB7 - 10 days
Apple iPhone 6 Space Gray 128GBUp to 6 weeks
Apple iPhone 6 Silver 16GB7 - 10 days
Apple iPhone 6 Silver 64GBUp to 6 weeks
Apple iPhone 6 Silver 128GBUp to 6 weeks
Apple iPhone 6 Gold 16GB4 - 7 days
Apple iPhone 6 Gold 64GB2 - 4 weeks
Apple iPhone 6 Gold 128GBUp to 6 weeks

Apple iPhone 6 6 Plus

Apple iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 16GB4 - 7 days
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 64GBUp to 6 weeks
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB7 - 10 days
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Silver 16GB4 - 7 days
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Silver 64GB7 - 10 days
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Silver 128GBUp to 6 weeks
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Gold 16GB4 - 7 days
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Gold 64GBUp to 6 weeks
Apple iPhone 6 Plus Gold 128GB7 - 10 days

I got a SG Plus 128gb and I have been waiting longer than seven days. I know there are people who ordered the same phone before me and I know I need to wait my turn but I wish I could at least see them get their phone so at least I know there is some progress being made.

Highlighted
Wizard

I got you added.

As a bonus I finally figured out how to do rows on the app.

Then again if this thing keeps freezing and making me start over I'll be phone less. Jonesin for my 6 plus for sure.

Saw the ups man got excited then remembered sprint wouldn't change my address lol

Highlighted
Wizard

Not that I have tracking either but that's how tired I am. Lost my keys in my hands today.

Highlighted
Wizard

we all are tired of this BS wait

Highlighted
Wizard

Just want to piggyback regarding with customer that has received their devices. Please let us know with the time of tracking and shipping.

Highlighted
Wizard

I may have missed this? My struggle is real relying on lte and idk if it's just me but this forum for a cell company is annoying as **** for mobile. I suppose I could cancel my fb all this scrolling I'm doing. I just want to skip pages.

Highlighted
Master

garrettmoreing - Thanks for reaching out. I understand your thought process but this can be a gamble. Depending on when these databases are updated, the device could be gone by the time you make it to the store. I would advise contacting Apple directly to get the scoop on ordering and tax details. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

garrettmoreing - Thanks for reaching out with this issue. When looking at your service levels I see that there are minimal dropped calls and no service issues in the area. I also show that each line of service has used over a gig of data and there are large portions of this usage is LTE. In all your service levels are at 98.1%25. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

​Please excuse my last post. I sent that to the wrong person. I apologize. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

BucksFloBx,

For any additional assistance, please reach out to us. We're here for you.

- Sophia
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat