cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Master

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

ceclimie - Thanks for posting. We appreciate your feedback. We're here if you have any questions today. - KayanSprint Social Care
Journeyman

My wait is over 73 days and got my tracking number will be delivered tomorrow the 3rd by end of business day UPS. 6plus 128 Space Gray

Coming from Louisville Kentucky

Don't congratulate me Sprint Care you did absolutely NOTHING

I hope this means everyone else's wait is close to being over

Journeyman

https://i.imgur.com/7drHiqrh.jpg

Hopefully the black hole is now letting up, and some of us can start getting this thing in our hands.

Journeyman

Sprout5: LOL, you ordered AFTER the pre-order period and you have a tracking number. I ordered on 9/12 and still have no tracking number. Sprint is HILARIOUS!

Master

Hi Sprout5,

Thank you for informing us of you finally receiving a tracking number. If you have additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Michael
Sprint Social Care
Master

MashPotatoJones - Thank you for posting. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

yzgi82,

Did you order online, by phone, or in store?   It appears that most phones went out in the order they were received.  I urge you to badger the store you ordered from (if you ordered in store), or to light up their phones lines if you ordered by phone or online.  I am concerned that something happened with your order where it isn't active anymore.    Have you talked to someone to at the very least verify your order is still good? 

I am just a guy waiting on his phone, too....   but something definitely doesn't seem right here.

Sprout5, So good to hear you have had some movement on your phone.... gives me some hope back.

thewait

Master

yzgi82, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is not the experience that we strive for. Please visit sprint.com/myorder to get an update about your device using the order number. Keep me posted. - Gertrude, Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Gertrude,

I have been checking on the sprint.com/myorder site daily, it still has no tracking number. I just spoke with someone on Live Chat to make sure nothing was wrong with my order since I have received no communication since 10/28 (when I was told 3-4 weeks more.) The person on live chat told me that it will be 4-6 weeks from 11/18/2014. So MAYBE before 2015. Trying to be patient, but the apparent inconsistency in handling these orders, and taking payment on something you don't even have in the warehouse is extremely poor customer service.

Journeyman

I would suggest bypassing Live Chat and start raising heck with real live people on the phone and talking to that person's supervisor and THAT person's supervisor, and then THAT person's supervisor, etc....

Make it a hobby for the next few days.

It is unacceptable that someone who ordered pre-release doesn't have their phone yet and others do.

Master

MICHOACANA76 -  We understand your frustration and are sorry to see that you have cancelled your order with us. We'd hate to see you leave. Please let us know if we could be of any assistance. We are here to help.

- Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Master

mustafa420 -

We're sorry this process is taking longer than usual. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs and are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

- Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat