cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Highlighted
Wizard

6 plus order status user doc.

A user requested some of us share info for a better idea of when we may see our devices. I gathered the info from the thread spanning pages and input it into a google document. Anyone may add their name by posting here. We will attempt to keep it as up to date as possible.

If you need help and wish to be on this list post below. Please nothing personal.

as orders are received I'll attempt to highlight or something to make it "pop"

Click here to see what we are tracking.

6plusSprintOrderInfo - Google Sheets

info we are gathering:

User name (essential to keeping up) We will be using the one you comment from to avoid "double SN''s"

order date (I'm trying to keep these in order)

where you ordered: store, online, telesales. I simply labeled this "venue"

model

color

storage

timeframe (as most of us are in the 4-6 weeks range)

tracking received (just a yes or no, no numbers please)

date received (allows others to estimate a timeframe on their own)

delivery received (allows others to estimate time from tracking populating to delivery)

*those with conflicting order dates - if you have more than one for a reason I'll try to add the reason, if you like me hit the processing around 12am you may have paperwork with one date and order with another date. This is the info you will find here.

*Date updated - user suggested - this will be the date your info was added to the sheet.

***while this isn't a precise science it's all in the sake of feeling like you've some answers or something to reference while you wait.

Happy Self Tracking

Message was edited by: Brittain13 to reflect changes added to the sheet. Also this sheet was originally created on 10/14/2014. As of 10/19/2014 we have 2 editors for the document. We do not anticipate adding more or creating it for public editing... all suggestions are welcome in the comment area as well.

1,259 REPLIES 1,259
Highlighted
Master

SSGMFB91B

I know that waiting for your new iPhone 6 Plus is difficult and frustrating, especially when you don't have a solidified date as to when you can expect to receive it. Unfortunately, we don't have any information as to when the warehouse will receive more devices in stock in order to be able to provide you with a more exact date as to when you will receive your device. The most information we can offer is the 4-6 week EAD provided at sprint.com/myorder, and once the device has actually shipped, it will be updated to show the tracking number for the order. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Desiree
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

SSGMFB91B,

I understand your concern with your order. I can assure you that I'm not a robot. Sprint is working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail channels as quickly as they arrive. Some customers may get their devices ahead of schedule.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

rholloway6 did you have two order dates or typo for the 21st of Sept? entering it now as 9-21 LMK if I need to change it.

Highlighted
Wizard

Again everyone to this point has been updated CFickel got you added in too, here is the spinoff thread we put up as well to kinda help keep it bumped if you're interested.

Highlighted
Wizard

CharlieB62 I got your info added and SN updated. there are a couple too that were using different screen names but they weren't far off from these, I never know if it's preference or like me they're a member of too many forums.

Highlighted
Master

Brittain13,

We want you to know that we are here for you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy your day,
- Heather
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks Brittain. Yup too many screen names.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You're correct. Sorry about that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Kyle7676

iPhone 6 plus

Space Gray

64GB

September 20th 12:19AM

Highlighted
Journeyman

Kyle7676 sorry

Highlighted
Journeyman

4-6 weeks. No info since

Highlighted
Journeyman

OK, so i'm confused as why everyone is so upset.  They said from the very beginning that it would be 4-6 weeks.  It has only been 4 weeks and for some people not even 4 weeks.  I would understand if it was 6 weeks. or if they promised a week and now its 4 weeks........ but its only been 4 weeks.  Its not Sprint, its Apple, that is not sending them fast enough... be mad at Apple for creating a product they didnt have enough of to send in a timely manner.  They do this every year.... no big suprise. I waited 6 weeks last year and finally just walked into a random store and got it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat