cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Highlighted
Wizard

6 plus order status user doc.

A user requested some of us share info for a better idea of when we may see our devices. I gathered the info from the thread spanning pages and input it into a google document. Anyone may add their name by posting here. We will attempt to keep it as up to date as possible.

If you need help and wish to be on this list post below. Please nothing personal.

as orders are received I'll attempt to highlight or something to make it "pop"

Click here to see what we are tracking.

6plusSprintOrderInfo - Google Sheets

info we are gathering:

User name (essential to keeping up) We will be using the one you comment from to avoid "double SN''s"

order date (I'm trying to keep these in order)

where you ordered: store, online, telesales. I simply labeled this "venue"

model

color

storage

timeframe (as most of us are in the 4-6 weeks range)

tracking received (just a yes or no, no numbers please)

date received (allows others to estimate a timeframe on their own)

delivery received (allows others to estimate time from tracking populating to delivery)

*those with conflicting order dates - if you have more than one for a reason I'll try to add the reason, if you like me hit the processing around 12am you may have paperwork with one date and order with another date. This is the info you will find here.

*Date updated - user suggested - this will be the date your info was added to the sheet.

***while this isn't a precise science it's all in the sake of feeling like you've some answers or something to reference while you wait.

Happy Self Tracking

Message was edited by: Brittain13 to reflect changes added to the sheet. Also this sheet was originally created on 10/14/2014. As of 10/19/2014 we have 2 editors for the document. We do not anticipate adding more or creating it for public editing... all suggestions are welcome in the comment area as well.

1,259 REPLIES 1,259
Highlighted
Wizard

Everyone here just wanted an easy reference. This one isn't nearly as extensive as the one at macrumors but I'm not sure those who have gotten their phones have come back or not there. This particular Doc here is to allow some to compare and gauge off of.

Some are upset. I found I had a range of emotions, now I'm just whatever happens happens. More stress related. Without details I've got a trip coming up and a vague time frame. Pretty sure I have that figured out now though - so I'm only stressing on having the tracking I need to update coming in when I'm traveling and have 1x....

on the walking into a random store and getting one, that's how I got my 4s, 5, moms 4s, and my husbands 5s... I won't preorder again.

And apple totally screwed it up why they wouldn't expect the 6 plus to be a big seller is beyond me, there was plenty of data on android sales with larger screens... I'm annoyed with apple.

I do think the majority of us would just like to see somewhat better order tracking on sprints site. They can only do what they can do though - as they say they aren't sure when shipments come in etc. I know when you order through apple you at least have the joy of watching it through the process.

of course this is all my opinion

Highlighted
Wizard

Oh but here for those who like to obsess and read articles and keep up blah blah blah here's some links (crossover post from what I recently posted in another thread).... helps keep this one bumped anyway

watch planes come and go from apple to the states

http://flightaware.com/live/iphone

FOXCONN is producing the 6 Plus tons of articles about them beefing up production but they don't feel causation equals correlation in most...

With stronger than expected demand for iPhone 6 Plus, Apple reportedly shifting some production away...

FOXCONN is based out of Tawian according to this article

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/17/foxconn-iphone-6-shortage/

and idevicetracker is supposedly better than iStock on keeping it up to date... don't ask how many articles I"ve read LOL

http://idevicechecker.com

just in case you got bored of watching the order page, cause I've been there!

Highlighted
Master

BucksFloBx- Thanks for posting. If there is anything that I can assist you with, please let me know. - Tamika
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

BucksFloBx, Hey there! Please let me know if you need any help. - Vanessa
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

IWANTITALL, sure I was little peeved at first but after reading everyone's posts, I've resigned to waiting for my iPhone 6+ to show up whenever Sprint feels like. When I ordered on 9/12, I was quoted "up to 3 weeks" but now updated to 4-6 weeks, now I'm on 33rd day and counting with no updates to my order. I have a new case and everything on hand.

If they had told me 4-6 weeks at the time of my ordering, I would be fine with it. I could've gotten iPhone 6+ at end of Sept if I switched to Verizon but I didn't want to go through headaches of canceling my order and switching companies. Not easy in my situation especially  after my wife received her iPhone 6 on 9/19 with 2 year contract.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unfortunately I think that some of the folks that ordered on 9/12 fell into a black hole of sorts where they could get their phones at the same time or a few days earlier than someone that ordered a few weeks after.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey Brittain13 I wanted to give you an update. My fiancée pre ordered her 64gb iphone 6+ gold in a sprint store on 9-18-14 She just received a call from the store that her phone is in. I am still waiting on mine. I ordered mine online.

- Jason

Highlighted
Wizard

I'll add her as another you so it'll show hope lol did you order yours online or in a store?

Highlighted
Wizard

CharlieB62 from a lot of what I had read with the systems going down not just with carriers but apple as well there was labels created but no orders or something to that nature mixing them all up for the very early orders. Definitely an internet black hole!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please add my info.

Justenjj

Ordered 9/18 6pm

In store

iPhone 6+ 64 GB Space gray

No tracking received

No estimated date

Not shipped

No tracking number

Was quoted 3-4 weeks..

end of 4th week coming soon..

upland, california

Highlighted
Master

CharlieB62- Let me know if you have any other questions. - Steph
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

Justenjusten got you in there

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat