cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 plus order status user doc.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 6 plus order status user doc.

What a waste of my time and money. Have been out of pocket $500+ and have NOTHING but empty promises. Sprint is full of lies and I will do anything now to steer anyone from becoming a Sprint customer. They have showed their true colors. Take your money, lie, and don't fullfill their commitments. 8 plus weeks of empty words.

Highlighted
Journeyman

at this point, if i do accept this absurdity, i honestly just expect to get an email on 12/23 telling me that it will be an additional 6-8 weeks from that date. this is just ridiculous at this point. pretty much screwed either way. if i decide to just slim down to a standard 6, im out the money i dished out for a case thats been sitting here for months waiting on the Plus.. and i have to sit and wait 4-6 weeks.. probably longer than that, since im sure these knuckleheaded script readers will just push us to the back of the waiting list for that as if its a completely new order as if we didnt order upgrades back in september. and of course by the time we get the phones the promised 200 on buyback on old iphones for upgrading to the 6/6P will be done and over with.. not to mention i ordered this phone in september.. with the discounted simply unlimited plan.. my price of plan hasnt changed at all and wont until im guessing until the phone does get here.. which surely isnt my fault. so im paying an extra 30 a month, stuck waiting for a device that they keep promising and then revising. this company sucks.. straight up.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered 9/20 128gb 6plus SG. Got my 2nd email of extension today. This makes it 4-6 weeks from today. I want something from this. Free case, gift card, something like that. If I get a refund, I have to wait on getting my $500 back before I can place a new order. I wanted to change to even lame gold to get my phone in a week or so. For some reason they cannot just apply the money they took 2 months ago to a new order. This is insane.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint OMG!!!!!!! After waiting 6 weeks once (I ordered my iPhone 6 plus space gray 128 GB on 9-19-2014) and getting a email telling me i had to wait 3-4 more weeks (on 10-28-2014!!!!) I get a email today (11-18-2014) telling me i have to wait another 4-6 weeks from today!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I am seriously thinking of leaving Sprint after over 10 years with them!!!! I am not happy at all!!! I feel mistreated!!!!!

Highlighted
Master

MikePfromMKE,

As long as the iPhone 6 Plus you're purchasing is a Sprint device, you can activate it on your account.

West
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

On that note, I am switching colors to Gold.  I'm sick of this as well and quite upset with Sprint's handling of this.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This seems like it is coming close to the line of a bait-and-switch scheme.  Absolutely unprofessional behavior on Sprint's part. 

Highlighted
Master

AironAzure,

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is not the experience that we strive for. Here at Sprint, we strive to make every customer experience a pleasurable one. I assure you we are taking the necessary steps to ge the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus shipped out as soon as possible. Sprint is working closely with Apple to get our inventory replenished as we speak. Please bear with us. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

West
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

If you want to apologize, then compensate him for his loss in terms of time and diminishment of the value of his order.  Otherwise your apology means nothing.

See, here is the thing you are missing.  You guys keep making PROMISES of DELIVERIES during CERTAIN TIMELINES.  You have not broken that promise once or twice - you have broken it THREE TIMES.  And although Sprint doesn't appear to realize it, people RELY on the promises it makes.

Highlighted
Master

Sprout5, First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This is not the experience that we strive for. Here at Sprint, we strive to make every customer experience a pleasurable one. I assure you we are taking the necessary steps to prevent this from happening in the future. Due to, global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. - Nic
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Thefloyd021 - Sorry you feel that way. We understand this is a time-critical issue and we're working diligently on getting all devices shipped. We appreciate your patience. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

I'm back SOOOOO sorry

playing catch up

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat