cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 week mark

Wizard

6 week mark

Ok, poll on how many have received 6 plus at or under 6 week mark; how many are past???

44 REPLIES 44
Journeyman

Re: 6 week mark

Not me ordered sept 25th

Journeyman

Shipped today iphone 6+ 64gb gold. Ordered 9/23 5weeks and 5 days

Journeyman

I spoke to soon mines too iphone 6p 64gb gold

Journeyman

Not me 6 weeks one day and still waiting September 20 6+ 128 space gray

Journeyman

Ordered on 9/24

Shipped out today

Waited 5weeks 4days

Journeyman

Sept 19 i ordered a 64gb plus still didnt receive it

Master

Watercc - Thanks for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We are working as quick as possible to get the devices shipped out. Where did you order your device? Did you receive a confirmation number?
- Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Been there done that; bought in store; order number on receipt means nothing and n way to find out anything and that's the point here; completely in the dark!!!!!!! And the store can only say no it's not here; well duh!!!!!

Wizard

So the common theme seems to be the 5th week at some point with the exceptions of he ones past the sixth week which seem to be a few..... And of course the ones who got theirs in 3 way before many of you who ordered previously and not sure how this is happening either which is another common theme.... Total lack of tracking and issuing to earlier orders..... Crab shoot!!!

Wizard

I'm waiting for the same phone, only week 5 though....

Journeyman

ordered sept 20. received it today (6th week and a day). if you placed the order in the store, i suggest just go directly to the store don't wait for emails or phone calls

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat