Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 week mark

Wizard

6 week mark

Ok, poll on how many have received 6 plus at or under 6 week mark; how many are past???

44 REPLIES 44
Journeyman

Mine should be here by Thursday idk why it took 5 weeks and 4 days for a tracking number . For 64gb gold iphone plus

Master

ashleyclinkscales, Glad to hear your iPhone 6 plus has shipped. Enjoy! West Sprint Social Care
Master

Sprout5,

I apologize for the delay in getting your device to you. The phone that you ordered was one of the most popular iPhone's this time around. We are working to get orders filled as more inventory arrives. You will receive a tracking number just as soon as your device ships. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Audrey,

Sprint Social Care
Master

Stephybee22, Glad to hear your phone is on the way. Your patience is greatly appreciated. If you need further assistance, let us know. - EricaSprint Social Care
Journeyman

6 weeks had passed yesterday. No tracking yet.

Master

Watercc, iPhones are being shipped out daily. I'm sure you'll receive your tracking number and package shortly. - Currie Sprint Social Care
Master

hmcpenutt, We know how frustrating the pre order process could be. This process follows the laws of supply and demand. Unfortunately, our initial count was not enough to cover our orders. This compounded with shipping delays from Apple which may have caused the device to arrive a bit late. We are working to get the devices out as soon as we can. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have. - Brittany
Sprint Social Care
Master

Hmcpenutt,

I understand your concern with your order. Please keep in mind, global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We're working closely with Apple on inventory needs. Some customers may get their devices ahead of schedule.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I ordered an iPhone 6 64gb space grey on 9/19 from a third party Sprint store. Just received a tracking # today and should be delivered tomorrow.

Journeyman

Mbrit7142, when you actually receive the iPhone please go to https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/176283 and post your order-to-arrival time so others who ordered your model get a better idea of what delay to expect.

Master

Mbritt7142,

We're working closely with Apple on inventory needs. Some customers are getting their devices ahead of schedule.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Won't receive anything; ordered in store but thank you very much for the generic answer...

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat