Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 week mark

Wizard

6 week mark

Ok, poll on how many have received 6 plus at or under 6 week mark; how many are past???

44 REPLIES 44
Master

Watercc,

We will send devices out to our retail channels as quickly as they arrive.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Master

Cyberbiker6,

Greetings! Glad to have you on board today. Let me know what questions you have.

Laurel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Mines will be here tomorrow ordered sept 25th got tracking on nov 2nd delivered on nov 4th

Master

LuizaMaria,

Hang in there. We are working to get the phone out to you as soon as possible. Thank you, *KC
Journeyman

Got my tracking #

Woo hoo!

Master

LuizaMaria,

That's awesome to hear. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else!

Menia Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

For those of you who have received your tracking numbers:

1) what model did you get,

2) from what city and country is your iPhone being shipped, and

3) what is the total estimated shipping time?

Journeyman

Iphone 6+ 64fb gold

Shipped from Louisville KY, USA

Shipped to Yeadon PA, USA

Order date 9/23/14

Tracking received 11/2/14

Delivered 11/5/14

Journeyman

Ordered 6plus space gray 64gb on 9-21 online.

Received email stating 1-2 week delay, activation fee waved.

Received tracking 11-4.

Tracking says it will arive by the end of the day 11-6. Right now it looks like sprint has it ready to be picked up by ups.

Journeyman

Shipping is coming from KY

Master

Hello LuizaMaria,

I'm glad to hear that they waived your fee. You can check your order status at www.sprint.com/myorder or you can call Order Support 866-789-8292 for more information about shipping. Have a great day!

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I got my phone yesterday. I ordered sept 25th . Iphone 6+ 64gb gold. And if your phone is coming from ky it is going to only take 2 days to get to your home. They will fly it. My tracking came sunday i got the phone in nyc Tuesday!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat