Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 week mark

Wizard

6 week mark

Ok, poll on how many have received 6 plus at or under 6 week mark; how many are past???

44 REPLIES 44
Master

LuizaMaria - We're happy to hear you're finally going to receive your device. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Here to help. - Indie
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Haha; love the terminology "FINALLY" ; priceless

Master

Watercc - Is there anything we can assist you with today? Let us know, we want to help. - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

The only thing you can help me with is my phone...

Journeyman

Noooo do not wait for your phone you have to go in the store and remind them as i told many people and they have got there phone already

Wizard

I just called the store and got the same no not yet and then I asked them to look it up for some kind of status; something because it's coming up on 6 weeks now and yes you told me when it was ordered thank you. So the only thing I got from manager was it hasn't shopped from the warehouse yet; well you can't even say if it's in the warehouse...and I just said give me something or else I'm just going to cancel the order and you. An bite the commission your salesman made and I will get a different phone and never shop apple or sprint again.....so it was only a no answer call back next week; sweet.....

Journeyman

I ordered mine on Oct 2nd. I got an email this weekend with the tracking number. It is suppose to be delivered Tuesday, which is almost 6 weeks.

Journeyman

I have a Tuesday delivery also.I ordered Oct 1.  5 weeks 6 days.

Master

CharlieB62,

That's great to hear that you will be receiving your device. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. We're here to help.

Josh
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat