cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one have spark on iPhone 6

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Any one have spark on iPhone 6

I found Spark in two spots in Tampa, here's a screen shot of one of the Speed tests

you can do a field test to see what band your phone's connecting to at the moment by pressing *3001#12345#* and selecting serving cell info

Master

NikkiRoxx,
That's good news. Enjoy your services. Happy Connecting! - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I still don't see it here in nyc

Master

Bloodbath245 - I'd be more than happy to look into your coverage to see what is going on and check the status of the nearest cell site. Can you please provide the cross streets and zip code? - Kal Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm at 119th and Quivera in Kansas City, KS (Overland Park area) and barely seeing any signal inside my home, and outside I see maybe 2-4Mbit speeds. Zip code is 66213.

MOST DEFINITELY NOT SPARK SPEEDS.

I can sit on the Sprint Worldwide Campus down the street and STILL only see 4Mbit.

Journeyman

Ok everyone, Spark IS available for the Iphone 6. It does have band 41 because this is pretty much what every other country is going to. When you see LTE networks being built out through Canada and China most of the spectrum being used there is under the 2.5 ghz as well. They use the same technology that Sprint is using to build out their network, TDD LTE which is a Tri-band LTE using 800, 1900, 2500 mghz.

To address the issues with speed. You may see some lapses in speed and reliability for a little while unfortunately. Sprint is focusing on pushing out it's 2.5ghz spectrum in denser waves than what has already been released. This is the difference between Spark, and Spark Turbo. Once these upgrades are pushed out the building penetration will be better, so indoor signal will increase, and so will your speeds.

Journeyman

You should be happy with the 2-4 Mbps,  stay away from Antioch, we have no data except when I park under the tower at the OP Fire Training Center.  Sprint is admitting to an issue with the phone, however if you read the posts Sprint Spark has had issues for some time with tri-band phones.

Sprint’s tri-band LTE phones to offer crippled service for the forseeable future | Android...

Master

dippy_skoodlez,

What logank09 replied with, says it all. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns you may have. I did also pinpoint your location for our network technicians to take a look at the tower.

Crystal
Sprint Social Care
Master

logank09

Hello there! Thank you for posting! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Master

Jordanmedia Hey! Thanks for the post. If you have any questions or concerns let us know we are happy to help. *Jazmine Social Care
Journeyman

SprintCare, if what logank09 said is true, is spark expected to be finalized anytime soon in this area? I would expect the "Sprint Campus" to have support at least expected at a reasonable speed? 4Mbit is utterly pathetic service for LTE, as HSDPA 3G is faster on AT&T.

Half the time I can't even make phone calls inside my house because signal is so poor.

Master

dippy_skoodlez,

You can read about the Sprint Spark at sprint.com/spark . We are working on upgrading our towers nationwide.

- Sophia
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat